So I have the flu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have the flu...

I found out today I have the flu. BUT since I had a flu shot, my symptoms are minimal. All I have is a mild sore throat and occasional minor lightheadedness and I get out of school and everything today, tomorrow and I could stay home on wed. too if I wanted! This is awesome, cause I feel basically normal; just got in from washing the car and cleaning the interior, and its supposed to be pretty warm the next few days (it was like 65 today).

This is definately the best case of flu I've ever had
    -Jetta GLi

Sorry to hear about your ailment....at least you're taking it all in stride! :D

I have been pretty lucky in avoiding the various colds/flus floating around this season. Basically I've been taking vitamins daily and drinking lots of water or hot tea (green tea). I will be amazed if I make it through the winter without catching anything.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

We were wondering why you weren't at school. Also remember to wear a jacket when it is cold.

Comment

I had the flu like a month ago. No throwing up, no stomach aches, just a 106 degree fever for 5 days, missed every day except Friday so I could take my finals. It sucked...

Glad you are atleast enjoying yourself!

Kyle
        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
        DILLIGAF

Comment

105?!? Dang! Mines only 100/101, so its not near as bad as yours.

Thank you Mom, I'll start to wear my jacket more often :P
          -Jetta GLi

Comment

Yep, I just got some sort of cold last night and woke up this morning unable to breathe. Well, I'm here for the day. And, It's probably b/c I never wear a jacket either.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Or maybe it's cause I was at your house all afternoon sunday.... :twisted: ....
              -Jetta GLi

Comment

Working...
              X