Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY DID YOU STEAL MY AUDIO CLIPS FROM S14.NET JORDAN?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY DID YOU STEAL MY AUDIO CLIPS FROM S14.NET JORDAN?

I want them removed NOW. Do not credit me or my site, just remove it. You did not have these clips before the site was started.....

and

are the same files, with or without the imagery.....

They do seem quite similar to me, but I don't see a disclaimer limiting reproduction anywhere in the media portion of your site...
    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
      They do seem quite similar to me, but I don't see a disclaimer limiting reproduction anywhere in the media portion of your site...
      Lets see how this plays out 8)

Comment

Drama...Yes I live for drama. We haven't had any on here in a while. But my on it all. I'm not saying Jordan ganked those clips from your site. But if he did, you were the ignoranus who failed to put disclaimers on your site. Live and learn man. But until then cry me a river

Comment

In before the lock.

I'm mature.

Comment

Images located on s14.net are Copyright protected (except where noted) and may not be used without permission.
            This includes Logo's, avatars, Icon doinks and any other small imagery.
            ยฉ Copyright 2003 S14.net Contact: webmaster@s14.net
            Looks something like a disclaimer to me.

Comment

who gives a shit, i mean really? Is anyone losing money because of this? Or making money? From where I stand, this is just petty bullshit
              BEERTECH

Comment

I didnt steal the files from you magnus, for fucks sake.

Whatever, have your way. I removed all the sound files.

I started that page because the community asked for it. You single handedly destroyed it, because you are a selfish bastard. Sounds like TJ :roll:

Maybe you 2 should get married.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Just link to his site. Then people can get them from there.

dont get too mad Jordan, you were pretty pissed off when e30evo started basically from your help on the forum software with no benefit or credit to you. It sucks when you dont get credit (like on my audio writeup that Kraig dude was taking credit for).
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                    In before the lock.

I'm mature.
                    :up:
                    Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

It's called common courtesy...

Disclaimers, trademarks and copyrights relate to law... So what do you know about LAW? I'm sure 2ยข worth. ;)

Thanks for removing it Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                        Thanks for removing it Jordan.
                        Yeah.. FUCK you... fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                          I

E36 poser..... :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                            Originally posted by Jordan
                            I

E36 poesr.....
                            HAHAHAHAHA :finger:

Its cool, I can get in the e36, and wallop your ass before you can even get your defunct door popers to work right.

Comment

Even though i was a bit behind E30Evo i had no idea my friend was stealing ideas from Jordan and when i got wind i wasnt too happy with him at all i was kinda mad that he did something so stupid as to go ask about that kinda stuff then take that exact information and use it for himself without even giving credit.

The sites down and its for a good purpose since the site had no potential and would have gone no where anyway it was just one of those "Hey lets a make a web page today since we are bored as fuck" kinda things.

The kid took the money from his parents paypal just like he did with all the other lil mods he got for his E30 that he purchased from ebay but this time he said i was paying him the money to have the site up or sumtin and it was just all a bunch of bullshit and now that the site is down i am kinda happy since i dont have his father on my back anymore.

You all know him.

Sorry for it being off topic but i just felt like spilling the beans on E30 evo and the kid who was behind it.

The kid is kinda weird he ended up in a mental hostpital becuase he was cutting himself and he ended up telling the school counselour he found it addicting.

He did it again after he got out of the ward but this time he did his whole arm and turned it into a plaid pattern of scabs

Oh yeah also he sent those photos that i have linked to you guys to his g/f who is now his ex.

Comment

Working...
                              X