**The Official Style 5 Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**The Official Style 5 Thread**

Since these are some of the most sought after wheels right along with BBS RS's, I think it's time r3v has a thread showcasing the timeless classiness of this wheel. Doesn't have to be pictures of your car, but any car that flaunts these puppies and looks good while doing it.

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

sub'ed
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Mmmmm style 5's. I shall own a set one day
      Attached Files

Comment

I like how people are spending rs type money on style 5's when they are really a sub 800 wheel. That being said I love style 5's
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

SO, this should be moved to the wheel and tire section. Any who this should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            Since these are some of the most sought after wheels right along with BBS RS's
            17" & 18" Style-5's are only sought after because they resemble the RS and can be had for dirt cheap.
            I Don't think its accurate to even remotely compare them to RS's.
            People would much rather have the real deal RS but sometimes they can be cost prohibitive.

That said....I agree these style-5's can be nice . When done right that is.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                    17" & 18" Style-5's are only sought after because they resemble the RS and can be had for dirt cheap.
                    I Don't think its accurate to even remotely compare them to RS's.
                    People would much rather have the real deal RS but sometimes they can be cost prohibitive.

That said....I agree these style-5's can be nice . When done right that is.
                    I've never thought of these as all that sought after, or as an RS look a like, they're just a great, classic looking wheel in their own right.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                      I've never thought of these as all that sought after, or as an RS look a like, they're just a great, classic looking wheel in their own right.
                      Poor man's RS. /thread

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        +1

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                        Poor man's RS. /thread
                        Lol.

Comment

Not an RS look-a-like but definitely RS-ish in appearance.. They evoke the the whole RS feel.

Not so much sought after either. Just easily obtainable.
                          Nobody goes out out looking specifically for Style-5's ....unless they are budget limited.
                          If there were a a set of style-5's and and equally sized set of RS's for sale at the same price surely EVERYONE would choose the RS's. ;)

Comment

Comment

OP did glorify them a little over the top there, but they are nice looking wheels. The E32 spec ones did the trick nicely for my E30 M3 setup. Still had to have the back side of the front wheels CNC shaved to clear the calipers, but not a big deal.
                              Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Working...
                              X