• Show
Clear All

This was great!

Comment

I just pissed. I can't believe this got approved

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Well, you made it to number 119 on r/funny :D

OMG LOL. link to thread? Might have to register a Reddit account.
        - Josh
        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
          OMG LOL. link to thread? Might have to register a Reddit account.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

This thread delivered.
            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

That is some funny shit

Comment

Thanks dude. It's down a bit now but I can't believe it was up that high at one point.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  So you just want us to pay for your shit. I'm not paying unless you get something gay.

coqgbln is available.
                  something gay has been acquired. My paypal is in the OP.
                  - Josh
                  1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

5 people at work asked me about the plates before 9am today. I even saw someone out there taking a pic of it.
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

OMG!
                      I thought this thread was long gone and dead..

You have stooped to a new R3v low...

I must pay up..
                      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

OMG!<br />
                        I thought this thread was long gone and dead.. <br />
                        <br />
                        You have stooped to a new R3v low... <br />
                        <br />
                        I must pay up..
                        I don't know that it's a new low for the forum, perhaps for the DMV... I'm still in disbelief it got approved and made.

Please do, you were instrumental in obtaining this plate.

My boss asked me about it at lunch too, apparently he didn't notice it this morning (he parks next to me) but saw it when he was leaving for lunch while I parked.
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                          "GAYCAR"

"HOMOLUV"

"FUQCOP"

still willing to Pay Full POP!:up:
                          Must I remind you before I payup.. Full pop was for the options listed above!

yep agreed, I will paypal you some moneys for the plates too.

"COKGOBLR"

"COQGOBLR"

:up:

Will also donate for pic's or vid's of wife using product, In a professional manor! ;-)
                          And "Some" was offred later in the thread for this option..

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                          I don't know that it's a new low for the forum, perhaps for the DMV... I'm still in disbelief it got approved and made.

Please do, you were instrumental in obtaining this plate.

My boss asked me about it at lunch too, apparently he didn't notice it this morning (he parks next to me) but saw it when he was leaving for lunch while I parked.
                          But being a man of my word I will payup "Some" because this is just so retardedly awesome!
                          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

this is the greatest thing ever I am a man of my word I will pay up I just dont remember what I said and dont have time to look Tell me what it was and your paypal and I will pay up immediately
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

But being a man of my word I will payup "Some" because this is just so retardedly awesome!
                              Anything you feel you want to contribute is awesome. The laughs are for sure worth it. On lunch today I saw a woman stopped behind me at a light snap a pic of it. I turned around and flipped her the thumbs up.

I didn't think of this before but I may not be able to continue eating my lunch in forest preserves.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                                this is the greatest thing ever I am a man of my word I will pay up I just dont remember what I said and dont have time to look Tell me what it was and your paypal and I will pay up immediately

I paid $288 for title+plates. Plates+reg was $193. Vanity fee was $94. Your call on whatever you feel like donating. My paypal is tendtherabbits@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
                                - Josh
                                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Working...
                                X