Bit of showing off... Renewed Finishes Porn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • deeeGLI
    replied
    been busy...couple new pics..

    Custom wheels for E30 M3. Kingsport Gray M colors behind spokes and cleared.


    Fresh set of calipers in Candy Purple.

    Last edited by deeeGLI; 06-26-2012, 08:36 PM. Reason: oops

    Leave a comment:


  • dball4
    replied
    Splooge.

    Absolutely stunning.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I remember seeing those white wheels when I picked up? or dropped off my new set, but amazing job on those...they were rough!

    cannot wait to post my new setup in here!

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Originally posted by XW70
    This is beautiful!

    Do you have any complete pics of the White BBS faces mounted up?
    Unfortunately I don't have any of them all together..I'll see it the owner of these can get me some.

    Now a couple more pics....

    M50 engine parts in RED/SILVER Vein with clear...Something different.


    More of my favorite color to shoot(sarcasm!)white..MRR HR-2's in Cloud White with clear.


    German colored ashtray.. for Levent..something fun and different. And remember smoking is bad!:D

    Vanity plate for M50...German Colors,clear over blasted aluminum,a little marble look on the motorsport lettering and some textured blue. Again kind of outside the box colors...gotta mix it up..

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    R3VLimited valve cover, I owns it.

    Leave a comment:


  • lylefk
    replied
    GODDAMN...Nice work! Open up a west coast location!

    Why is everything cool to get this work done to it so heavy...*sigh

    Leave a comment:


  • XW70
    replied
    This is beautiful!

    Do you have any complete pics of the White BBS faces mounted up?

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Black Chrome manifold with polished fuel rail.

    Audi REPS...

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied

    Some BBS's Silver with Satin Clear.


    Work centers in White with clear.

    BBS Lips in white with Black bolts

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Dave's and L's contact information is in here...I cannot remember if the guy that makes the Mtech door handles does the coil plug covers. But Dave coats and L supplies.
    Yes Brandon, Robert K does the vanity cover. That one there is a prototype I did the night before G-fest.
    I believe there is more in the works.....

    Now some more pics.....

    Ceramic coated headers...I use Cerakote..One of the best in the industry.

    A bunch of M20 covers that were done for G-fest. I tried to mix it up a little. I know Wrinkle red and Wrinkle Black are very popular..however it's okay to go outside the box....lol




    Some E30 strut bars..I honestly forget who makes these...have to ask Levent.

    And to finish tonight..some two tone TSW's in NEON YELLOW with Silver lips...Bright is a very loose term when you see these in person

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I demand more details on this, and I mean NOW.
    Dave's and L's contact information is in here...I cannot remember if the guy that makes the Mtech door handles does the coil plug covers. But Dave coats and L supplies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by GThomas
    I demand more details on this, and I mean NOW.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Looks incredible you guys! Can't wait till I have some change saved up for a piece!

    Leave a comment:


  • Emre
    replied
    Dave did my 'Cossie valve cover (posted above). He also did my track wheels in GT3 orange with a tiny bit of gold flake:





    Amazing work.

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Hahahah..Nico holding down the fort for me at G-fest making sales.

    GT...I had a lot of fun..I know you did too especially towards the end of the day...Freibeer!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...