X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by RacingTowardsRed View Post
    Score of 32, 3rd owner! FTW! Thanks for posting this.
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Awesome thanks for the hack!

Score is 27! I'm the 4th owner according to my report but I think it's counting the bank that previously held the title as an owner which would make me the 3rd registered owner. Or maybe there's a record missing because there's a gap from 1991-1994. The guy I bought it from was supposedly the second owner. The first owner told him she bought it from a dealer. So my thinking is that the car may have lived on the dealer lot for a while. It's Laguna Green which is safe to say wasn't the most popular color at the time considering how rare it is now but the only problem is that the first registration record show's milage that would be reasonable for a DD car over that timeframe. Would a dealer put this many miles on it over roughly 3 years?

04/27/1994 CAVE CREEK, AZ
    Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:H7HG941170238) (Lien Reported)

Those must be low scores. Mine scores a 52

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Awesome thanks for the hack!

Score is 27! I'm the 4th owner according to my report but I think it's counting the bank that previously held the title as an owner which would make me the 3rd registered owner. Or maybe there's a record missing because there's a gap from 1991-1994. The guy I bought it from was supposedly the second owner. The first owner told him she bought it from a dealer. So my thinking is that the car may have lived on the dealer lot for a while. It's Laguna Green which is safe to say wasn't the most popular color at the time considering how rare it is now but the only problem is that the first registration record show's milage that would be reasonable for a DD car over that timeframe. Would a dealer put this many miles on it over roughly 3 years?

04/27/1994 CAVE CREEK, AZ
    Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:H7HG941170238) (Lien Reported)

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Originally posted by canakami View Post
    Also thanks for the link. Funny enough my history also starts in 97. And now that I think about it, my last e30's title said it was first registered in 97...

In any case, found out I'm the sixth owner and that I passed smog by luck, it had failed before it was sold to me under the pretense that "it would pass"...
    My cars report started in 97 too

Leave a comment:

• RacingTowardsRed
    replied
    Score of 32, 3rd owner! FTW! Thanks for posting this.

Leave a comment:

• chasisjr2012
    replied
    6th owner and wrecked in 2006, and its got over 300k? but my motors great..

Leave a comment:

• ttrousdell
    replied

Just tried this site 5 minutes ago. It works

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    awwwww yeahhhhh!

Leave a comment:

• HR2L
    replied
    you can do the same thing with carfax. ;)

Leave a comment:

• dnguyen1963
    replied
    I am the second owner of the car...89k when I bought it...the car has been in WI its whole life. The story is that the original owner is getting old and cannot drive a stick anymore. The car was bought off an auction by a local dealer and I bought it from him. I got a score of 53 for this car. I have the original bill of sale. The guy paid $38k for this car back in '88.

Leave a comment:

• Jluke
    replied
    Ouch 6 owners i can handle.

Though car was sold to me with 118000 on the odo and according to that report, it was sold last time with 210,000, I feel played lol

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    Any more links?

Leave a comment:

• J.Rizo
    replied
    thanks! used some ford one. only fifth owner, no too bad!

Leave a comment:

• canakami
    replied
    Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
    Just put you vin after this, http://www.fordofkirkland.com/autocheck.aspx?vin=

Also did a run on a car from 91, but its first record isn't until 97, with 7k on it, why is this? It's an m5
    Also thanks for the link. Funny enough my history also starts in 97. And now that I think about it, my last e30's title said it was first registered in 97...

In any case, found out I'm the sixth owner and that I passed smog by luck, it had failed before it was sold to me under the pretense that "it would pass"...

Leave a comment:

• MacroCosm
    replied
    Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post

Also did a run on a car from 91, but its first record isn't until 97, with 7k on it, why is this? It's an m5
    Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X