Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacroCosm
    replied
    Anyone find any links to do an autocheck?

Leave a comment:

• RuskiBenve
    replied
    Ehhh ive been told when i bought it that i was the 3rd owner. Turns out im the 5th... Haha Close enough.
    The guy that i bought the e30 ic from said that the odometer saids 117 but he rode it for about 20,000 miles so about 130 miles on it. TURNS OUT.

38,805 08/25/1992
    47,983 03/09/1994
    49,973 06/07/1994
    51,235 10/09/1997
    15,900 04/02/2001 Possible Odometer Rollback/Rollover
    150,000 06/17/2002 not included in rollback calculation
    117,679 06/02/2006

But it was hit 3 times.. Eh

1 08/28/1993 NY
    2 07/05/2000 CHARLESTON, SC
    3 09/23/2006 SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC

After the 3rd hit records didnt show up anything from 2006 only until 2009, i guess it took a long time to repair? Haha

So obviously its around 200 or more, but im suprised. It runs like a champ! Haha :)

Leave a comment:

• Jdesign
    replied
    This is awesome!! Sad that I am the 7th owner. :/ But the Mileage of 102k is correct!!

Leave a comment:

• todaysvins
    replied
    The dealersuite link no longer works I tired it,,,

I Got one by GOOGLE'ing 3 words

" FREE CHEAP VIN "

thanks
    Last edited by todaysvins; 10-16-2012, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rsully70sev
    replied
    Check that report out lol. Something fishy's going on with those odometer readings...

2004-203,192
    2006-203,192
    2010-203,912

I think the last person to enter the reading had dyslexia or that's a major coincidence. Looks like the ODO is broken, yet the "Odometer problem title record" comes up clean lol. Perfect example of not taking these things as 100% accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    not a problem

Leave a comment:

• Rsully70sev
    replied
    Spot on! Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
    Thanks buddy. Maybe I'm mistaking a number for a letter or something? I don't know lol, I read it over and I can't find a mistake.

https://autocheck.dealersuite.com/au...69&UID=12267TX i think this is right

Leave a comment:

• Rsully70sev
    replied
    Thanks buddy. Maybe I'm mistaking a number for a letter or something? I don't know lol, I read it over and I can't find a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
    Now it's not working for me? I need to have this VIN checked asap, my buddy might be making a huge mistake lol...
    There must be a typo in there somewhere or it's a Euro car or something, because all the other VIN's I've put in worked. Even the 7-digit from my old 2002 worked. I would double-check and I'd be glad to try again.

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by mamzak View Post
    It will only display damage if it was recorded through police/insurance/etc.
    Yeah, I knew that my car had lead a hard, underappreciated life before I got it. I've found some sketchy "fixes" so far.

Leave a comment:

• Rsully70sev
    replied
    Now it's not working for me? I need to have this VIN checked asap, my buddy might be making a huge mistake lol...

WBAAB540469674869

Leave a comment:

• Jrey
    replied
    Originally posted by herbivor View Post
    Euro import. I can't seem to get any sites to accept it. Is there a European carfax?
    Ditto, need to find out about my grey market E30!

Leave a comment:

• mamzak
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    This is the coolest thing ever. My car came all the way from Palo Alto! And it says it's had no accidents, and yet both front fenders and hood are DOT-R, there's a huge dent in the driver rear door/fender, the right rear corner is dented....
    It will only display damage if it was recorded through police/insurance/etc.

Leave a comment:

• mamzak
    replied
    Fucking Sweet!!

3rd owner of the 318is (score of 32)
    3rd owner of the E36 325i (score of 57)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X