Free VIN Check Vehicle History Report - Autocheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canakami View Post
    Also thanks for the link. Funny enough my history also starts in 97. And now that I think about it, my last e30's title said it was first registered in 97...

In any case, found out I'm the sixth owner and that I passed smog by luck, it had failed before it was sold to me under the pretense that "it would pass"...
    My cars report started in 97 too
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Awesome thanks for the hack!

Score is 27! I'm the 4th owner according to my report but I think it's counting the bank that previously held the title as an owner which would make me the 3rd registered owner. Or maybe there's a record missing because there's a gap from 1991-1994. The guy I bought it from was supposedly the second owner. The first owner told him she bought it from a dealer. So my thinking is that the car may have lived on the dealer lot for a while. It's Laguna Green which is safe to say wasn't the most popular color at the time considering how rare it is now but the only problem is that the first registration record show's milage that would be reasonable for a DD car over that timeframe. Would a dealer put this many miles on it over roughly 3 years?

04/27/1994 CAVE CREEK, AZ
      Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:H7HG941170238) (Lien Reported)
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by RacingTowardsRed View Post
        Score of 32, 3rd owner! FTW! Thanks for posting this.
        Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
        Awesome thanks for the hack!

Score is 27! I'm the 4th owner according to my report but I think it's counting the bank that previously held the title as an owner which would make me the 3rd registered owner. Or maybe there's a record missing because there's a gap from 1991-1994. The guy I bought it from was supposedly the second owner. The first owner told him she bought it from a dealer. So my thinking is that the car may have lived on the dealer lot for a while. It's Laguna Green which is safe to say wasn't the most popular color at the time considering how rare it is now but the only problem is that the first registration record show's milage that would be reasonable for a DD car over that timeframe. Would a dealer put this many miles on it over roughly 3 years?

04/27/1994 CAVE CREEK, AZ
        Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:H7HG941170238) (Lien Reported)

Those must be low scores. Mine scores a 52
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I am the 6th owner of mine, it was in tx and nm till 01, and up here in wi from then on, in 01 it had an animal collision :(.. must not have been bad because all the vin tags match on everything, and some idiot checked the odometer in excess of its limits when it hit 100k.. it scores a 7 lol

Comment

3 owners 0 accidents on the m3 (I'm technically the 4th owner but I never registered it, I have a dealer plate)
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

awesome...totally awesome

Comment

Originally posted by HR2L View Post
                you can do the same thing with carfax. ;)
                I tried but couldn't get anything. Kept trying to get me to sign up
                I'm cooler in person.

Comment

bump we need a new one
                  I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                  Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I used Ford of Kirkland with no problem. It was the first google result not from a forum.

Turns out I'm the 3rd owner of the 87 325is I just bought for $700, it's been in Florida its whole life and got a score of 32. Yet with the 88 that I paid $3500 for, I am the 6th owner and one accident with a score of 10....

Real life doesn't quite match up with what the check implies...

Comment

^Thank You mah dude
                      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Wow, I'm the 6th owner of my 318. No accidents, clean record...score of 14.

This is the part that scares me a little, but only a little.

I got mine in December of 2011, the odometer was already broken and stuck at 128,432.

The last recorded mileage of it was that exact mileage back in 2008!!

So who knows how many miles are actually on my car...I was thinking probably 140k or so...but now I'm leaning closer to 200k. In the 3 years since then, its been a daily driver. In the year I've had it, I've driven from College Station to Dallas multiple times, to New Orleans and back twice, Arkansas once...

Wow, blows my mind....hell of a little car. To this day it still runs like a champ!
                        1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

Great link, thanks!
                          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

awsome, 318is 2nd owner, no problems, texas car since 91, score of 40. only cost 800!! nice find!!

and e32 740 second owner from NJ, no problems, clean, score of 54.

great link.

Comment

nice to know i'm the 3rd owner of my e34.
                              Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Damn. Fordofkirkland seems to be down, anyone have other suggestions?

Originally posted by Rolling232
                                Didn't work for my VIN but found this coupon code. http://www.vinaudit.com/coupon=NNYDPA_DSCS
                                ^on their sample reports I didn't see the number of owners and accidents listed. Am I just missing it?
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X