ADAC Oldtimer Rallye-Germany....PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADAC Oldtimer Rallye-Germany....PICS

The wife and I were taking the kids to swim lessons this morning and in the same lot was the beginning of an Oldtimer Rallye by the ADAC(like AAA but better).

I took my wife's point'n'shoot and went out to check it out, please excuse the crappy pics:

And these (2) Alfa's were Sex on wheels. The pics don't do these things justice at all:

-03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Awesome. +1 for old guys
    E30 buildy things
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Cool stuff, looks like fun

Comment

its no e30...

sick pictures
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Thanks for postage. Wish there were more vintage meets out here.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

Giulia supers.. love

That A110 is hot as hell too

Comment

Some sweet machinery in those shots. Thanks for sharing!
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Are these just shows or do they actually compete in them?
                  Also curious as to why your in Germany, are you originally from there or New York. Would love to possible live there one day.

Comment

Oh man do I miss living in Germany some days.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Great bunch of cars there. Alfa Guilias, Opel Mantas, Saab Sonnetts, Fiat Dinos, BMWs of every ilk, Capris, Alpine Renaults. Thanks for the pics. Cars I always lusted after.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        Giulia supers.. love

That A110 is hot as hell too
                        It is damn small too, it looked like a toy next to the '02.

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
                        Are these just shows or do they actually compete in them?
                        Also curious as to why your in Germany, are you originally from there or New York. Would love to possible live there one day.
                        I think it's a timed rallye moreso than a 'race'. They have a route to follow, take too long and lose points. Do it too quickly and you're also penalized.
                        Got married to a German in NY, had kids, and moved. Don't have too much(close) family at all in NY.

Originally posted by Irish1 View Post
                        Great bunch of cars there. Alfa Guilias, Opel Mantas, Saab Sonnetts, Fiat Dinos, BMWs of every ilk, Capris, Alpine Renaults. Thanks for the pics. Cars I always lusted after.
                        Yes, no school like the Old-Skool. The Opels looked very nice, and the Fiats always get me...but none will ever take the place of the Roundel.
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

some nice pics. adac rallyes are nice. we have also a local one but its more a race without so much old car... more new subaru, porsche etc.
                          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                          X