What's the fastest car you've driven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the fastest car you've driven?

Not sure if there has been a thread like this before, just curious to see if r3v has driven any crazy quick cars. Quick in a straight line or around a track.

Mine would probably have to be my old e36 m3 or an e46 m3. Not crazy at all obviously haha
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

I think there is one. But it'd like four years old.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      I think there is one. But it'd like four years old.
      then its time for a new one! :)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Probably my uncle's Ferrari. I guess it's a 93 512TR.

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I used to work for a European shop out in santa monica. Anyways got to rip ass in a 95 911 for about 6 blocks lol.

Top speed wise my vert i just sold, Hit 140 without any issues on a Los Angeles freeway :D

Comment

S52 E30 M3 and a stage 2 STI
            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Probably the 2009 911 turbo looked kinda like this one.

Was valeting for the birthday party of a local vineyard owner. Talked cars with the owner for a few minutes before I went to take it to the parking area. Guy offered me 5 bucks tip if I gassed it down the driveway so he could hear the custom exhaust. Not that I needed convincing :D

Comment

fd rx7

Guy I grew up with Is an auto body designer in LA it was his.

He Rolls with a lexus is F redline type thing now but Ive never driven it just seen pictures. Its just like an m3.
                Last edited by stamar; 04-13-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

My e30.. Brought it to roughly 165 last year on 395s ma to ct route.

Comment

I've topped 180 twice on four wheels in a 2005 Ford GT and in a friend's 1996 Supra, man am I glad I somehow lived through my 20s. . .

Comment

g35 :-(
                      sigpic

Comment

Fastest car I've ever actually driven (behind the wheel) is an E46 M3, I've driven 2 of them. One belonged to a friend of mine, an Imola Red cabrio, and the other belongs to Crivvy's parents, that was fun. The red one was a 6-speed manual, the other was a flappy-paddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Fastest car I've ever actually driven (behind the wheel) is an E46 M3, I've driven 2 of them. One belonged to a friend of mine, an Imola Red cabrio, and the other belongs to Crivvy's parents, that was fun. The red one was a 6-speed manual, the other was a flappy-paddle.
                          Same story here. No verts though.

Which gearbox did you prefer. I'm all for the 6-speed manual

1989 BMW 325i SOLD

Comment

Either Ferrari f430 or Bentley supersports. There's other notables but I think those are top 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

CL65. Twin turbo v12. Took it all the way to the 155 limit. Worked at a Mercedes dealer and my job was to transport merc's from dealer to dealer. Drove a bunch of em.
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                              X