Clear All

Ford GT

Jaguar XF

Lexus IS F

Audi A8 w12

Audi R8

Bentley GT

Aston Martin

Cant think of anything else at the moment.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Do motorcycles count?
      1987 Suzuki GSXR-1100. Fastest stock production bike on the planet for a short time. Zero to Holy Shite in 1.7 seconds!

Acura NSX. A guy I worked for owned it. He was very generous with letting me drive it. It was his weekend racer & he spent a lot of time at Willow & weekends at Laguna. Very modded. I never got it out of third though!

-MM

Comment

Theres an acura nsx 4 blocks away from me. Guy drives it to work every day.

He owns a brand new scion tc a heavily modded mr2 spider with body damage and an acura nsx. The other two just sit and he dds the acura nsx. must be nice.

Definitely a car guy.

As a matter of fact its his ex roomate who sold me this bmw. He had 3 at one time, all gone now hes into rx7s.
        Last edited by stamar; 04-14-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

~380 hp E30 M3 and 2004 Corvette Z06 two fastest that I remember...

and NOS charged C4 Corvette would probably have been nice... but the bottle was empty ofc.....
          Last edited by Xat1cZ; 04-14-2012, 10:46 AM.
          ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
            Probably my uncle's Ferrari. I guess it's a 93 512TR.

Jealous like a mother fucker. One of my favorite Ferrari's of all time aside from the F40.
            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Fastest I've driven is around was a modified Z28 Camaro to 120 or so. Wasn't faster but I took my old supercharged SVT Focus to 160 once, it was a bit scary.

Fastest I've ridden in is a guy I know's old modified Murcielago. Straightpiped, AWD delete, tuned etc etc. Somewhere around 180 in that.

He's currently building a twin turbo Murcielago SV to tune of around 1600hp. I will be bugging him for a ride when it's done
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

My girlfriend's uncle's Ferrari F430. He told me he'd give me a ride after dinner, but instead handed me the keys. I was giddy through the whole drive as he was saying "MAKE IT POP!" - the exhaust backfires slightly after 5500 rpm

Originally posted by Janderson
                you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Tuned 1st gen Audi S4 (I think mk4 era VW)

But as far as street legal weapons, '04 Kawi zx10r
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

I've got this hiding hiding in the back of the shop,

1485 pounds, 400hp, it's fairly quick:D

I bounced my old Corrado off the revlimiter ( 7000 rpm ) in 5th once, worked out to about 175 or so. I've been in other cars with the potential for more top speed but that's as fast as I've driven.

Comment

A 580hp sti that was fully prepped for the unlimited class in global time attack.

Comment

My dad's Stasis-tuned B8 S4. 2nd gear pull just leaves my jaw agape.

Comment

135 In my mk3 vr6, man I loved that car. Runner up would be my buddies old drag Honda, it was around 600 horses but I only went around the block.

Comment

My mom's c63!

Comment

'70 Olds 442 455ci slap stick...could burn the tires right off the wheels!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                                Same story here. No verts though.

Which gearbox did you prefer. I'm all for the 6-speed manual
                                The flappy paddles are fun, and while I'm sure with more experience I'd probably start to enjoy them more, I'm gonna have to stick with my clutch pedal and a good old shift lever.

Comment

Working...
                                X