If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
yeah. Looking for a ZF or G260 locally. I'm tired of having to replace these guibo bolts, I've snapped about 7 sets lol. M10 size bolts just don't work on an M50 swap, at least not one that has a 2.79 diff and good tires lol
on a more serious note AS MUCH AS I LUV U GUYS HUMOR.......
This is what happens when a driveshaft breaks loose at ZERO miles an hour...imagine what happens when a car is rolling. It bent my selector rod and DESTROYED my NEW guibo.
uploaded it to instagram cause its so much easier to host pictures lol
Leave a comment: