No announcement yet.

More E30 drifting than you can stand *vid*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's more exciting to see an E30 cult that has cars they actually drive.

All of these cars that never see any action more fun than 10mph over the posted speed limit just bother me.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

i think its time to shoot a video...

Comment

Im curious, do you think english characters on asian cars is as popular as asian characters on english cars here?

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
          Im curious, do you think english characters on asian cars is as popular as asian characters on english cars here?
          "Hey check this out Suki, it means 'love and water.'"

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I was getting angry at the stupid parking lot stuff going on, but it gets better if you wait it out. On-track drifting is cool IMO (people just need to stop doing it on lapping days...).

Comment

Why what a waste of time an autosport that is graded on creativity? Blah.

Comment

cool video. that henna m3 was freakin sweet.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

cool vid, but damn, I beat the snot out of my E30s here and there, but It just hurts my feelings about how they are treating those cars in just a short vid, eventhough they werent pretty. my heart goes out to those M20s.
                  fun to watch!

Comment

that stuff in the parking lot is unbearably lame. LAME. And i loved how they popped their hoods open a little bit.

that stuff on the track was pretty cool i guess. but is "drifting" the only thing Japanese people know how to do with their cars? It just seems to waste what the e30 is really good for, not to mention tearing up an m20 in one afternoon.

I'm more into that high speed stuff.

Comment

yea its a great vid and all and the E30's are nice looking but the constant screeching is killer

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
                        that stuff on the track was pretty cool i guess. but is "drifting" the only thing Japanese people know how to do with their cars? It just seems to waste what the e30 is really good for, not to mention tearing up an m20 in one afternoon.
                        i dont believe they are japanese BTW...if i had to guess i would say chinese/possible SE asia...
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Is there a chick driving one of those cars?
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

whats the deal witht he hoods, better air flow or soemthing... such a huge difference
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I figure it just helps it cool down. They arent carrying a shitload of speed so having the hood popped open doesnt affect it.

Also, when you track your car, or autocross, arent you close to the redline the whole time? Because if you're not then you arent driving well enough. Drifting is the same.... just because they're doing donuts doesnt mean we're bastardizing the engine.
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

sweet vid any direct download links? id like to watch this one over and over. im for ANYTHING e30 aslong as they take their cars out and do what they were made for DRIVING... be it straight sideways in circles whatever .isnt bmw the ulitmate DRIVING machine? no where in that does it specify HOW and in which manner they are to be driven.
                                Originally posted by ebelements
                                Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                                X