http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-...t_35463wt_1165
This ones been on ebay for a long time for $34k. I wish they would give me 10 minutes alone with so I could steal the 18" style 5's
Unique find
Collapse
X
-
I like em there was a cheryy one like 60000 miles they wanted like 6k forLeave a comment:
-
i had an 1990 750il in black for about 5 years. I bought it in 2002 for $6k in perfect shape with about 90k miles, and that car kicked ass. The reputation for them being lemons is absolutely true though; if you pick it up expect to put money into it every 3-6 months. That being said, no car ive ever owned came close to the joy of driving that car and the comfort of the ridiculous luxury features that come with it, like power reclining rear seats. That car was the ultimate road trip machine. Even with 5 people in it you could 110mph at something ridiculous like 3000 rpm. When you kick it down into sport 1 setting, the whole car would lower and the steering wheel would tighten up for blast off. If i had the money to maintain own, id seriously consider getting another
shit, now you have ME interested in one, esp. for the minimal price they go for. That's pretty much SUPER car performance your speaking of...Leave a comment:
-
i had an 1990 750il in black for about 5 years. I bought it in 2002 for $6k in perfect shape with about 90k miles, and that car kicked ass. The reputation for them being lemons is absolutely true though; if you pick it up expect to put money into it every 3-6 months. That being said, no car ive ever owned came close to the joy of driving that car and the comfort of the ridiculous luxury features that come with it, like power reclining rear seats. That car was the ultimate road trip machine. Even with 5 people in it you could 110mph at something ridiculous like 3000 rpm. When you kick it down into sport 1 setting, the whole car would lower and the steering wheel would tighten up for blast off. If i had the money to maintain own, id seriously consider getting anotherLeave a comment:
-
it does have the v12 swag. it would be an understatement to say that the m70 wasn't the best engine that bmw ever produced. among other things the throttle bodies are a big pain in the butt. i see 750's and 850's for sale around here occasionally. initially, i get a hard on, then i think about it for a minute and run like a scared little girl.
yes, it is cool, but if you buy, you probably regret.
the wheels on that particular car are really ghetto.Leave a comment:
-
Is the E32 V12 the one with two entirely different systems for the engine? Two batteries, two ECUs, two of everything?
And the electric heaters for the cats to reduce emissions?Leave a comment:
-
-
only good for sucking down large quantities of petroleum distillates at $4.50 + a gallon and emptying ones walletLeave a comment:
-
I see more 750s on craigslist than I do E30s. I am not joking. As far as price, most of them seem to go for less than $3000, even with low-100k miles.Leave a comment:
-
Wounldn't want it if it were free, but I would like to see how one drives.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: