I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    Thats cool. I wear sandals when I drive and my car at the moment is a piece of shit. Do you hate me too?
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • ÜberslowETA
    replied
    If it wasnt for my lil brother and his mk2 GTI I wouldnt be into e30s. The cars and the owners have their quirks but they both can be really cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    Fanta Claus is watching you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Thats cool. I wear sandals when I drive and my car at the moment is a piece of shit. Do you hate me too?

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    started a topic I f**kin hate vws

    I f**kin hate vws

    i hate almost every single vw and 90% of people who own them i see them come into work almost every day. they are such huge shit boxes i really dont understand how they are still a car company...and im sick of the god damn mommy and daddy spotting the bill...and sandle wearing homoz that drive them....fuckin hipsters
Working...