1987 E30 Short Documentary

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • monoblanco
    replied
    Good job Frazer. Is this a school project?
    SCAD?

    Leave a comment:


  • monoblanco
    replied
    Bravo!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    ^ you crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    minus the bumpers its a nice ride. but my gawd those bumpers are fail.
    needs a UUC short shift.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    sweet vid, and that car is fucking perfect. kudos all round.

    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    Wow! Awesome video! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    What front bumper trim is that? I've never seen it before. Cool lil video :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Upload for YouTube for tablet users sake, vimeo wastes browser allocated ram.
    Works fine on my tf101.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Upload for YouTube for tablet users sake, vimeo wastes browser allocated ram.

    Leave a comment:


  • Komzorz
    replied
    Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    This is bitchin

    Yo but his brake light is out

    Leave a comment:


  • Frazer Spowart
    started a topic 1987 E30 Short Documentary

    1987 E30 Short Documentary

    Hi,

    Just wanted to introduce myself and share this video I just finished about a guy I know and his '87 E30 that has been his daily driver for the last 20 years, since he was 18! I am working on a series of short videos that explore cool cars and peoples relationships with them. This is my first one, and I thought sharing it with a bunch of BMW enthusiasts would be a great place to start!

    I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy!

    This is a story of one man's love for his car. David Duran has been driving his '87 BMW 325i for the last 20 years, it's his daily driver and his…
Working...