1987 E30 Short Documentary
Collapse
X
-
Thanks again for everyone's comments. I'm looking for new stories in the southeaast region for future videos, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Can be bmw or any other car. -
Thanks for clarifying. EuroStop sells that kit as a Breyton replica, so I wasn't sure if Breyton came out with it first or if it was originally designed and produced by BMP.Leave a comment:
-
That's it. When i first got my car I was debating on whether or not to fit that kit. I loved it. for the money it was awesome. Then I accepted my diving boards and moved on to hacking up the rest of the car.
BTW, awesome car awesome vid. If you ever want to do another e30 story, come on up to Atlanta. I know a guy you should meet.
His car/ story is pretty cool
It's the bronzit mtech. Started it's life as an 87 eta, now it retains none of those aspects. He has had it for 15 or so years.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Awesome vid! That car is super clean too...kinda makes my 87 look like a junker...oh well I guess.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for all the positive comments!
Vivek - from what he told me, the body kit is from a company called Brighton but I believe this kit has discontinued.
Monoblanco - I got my masters degree at scad. This is the first in a new series of personal work I am undertaking.Leave a comment:
-
I wonder if I can back update to 3.2 honeycomb, i always had alot more freed up ram, atm browser uses an average of 340mb 2ith 2 windows... wtf?
Im not loaded with aps either... should just returned when i had the light bleed issue and waited for the tprime.Leave a comment:
-
I have no idea what any of those words mean.Leave a comment:
-
-
guys, guys, I ran this on my nook color with cm9 (ics). That's an oc'd to 1.1GHz cpu with like 256mb ram. so, like, if your transformer is running this poorly try rebooting into recovery and clearing the cache or use a dolphin hdLeave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: