This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man...
    the debacle's behind the name vlad are so out there.
    it seems like ever since yan's ordeal the dude hasn't done anything good.....
    we will see how this ends....

Comment

There is a LOT of body filler in this car looking at the pictures, not to mention a ton of miss-fitting body panels. Feel kinda bad for whoever buys it. If there are obvious problems with it from looking at a few pictures, I can't even imagine what you would find when looking at it up close in person.

Then of course, his "Sold as-is" statement. A car that is supposedly this nice should come with some kind of guarantee or something.

Comment

I can't wait for the "Hey guise look what I just bought" thread. Either here, or another forum lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
          I can't wait for the "Hey guise look what I just bought" thread. Either here, or another forum lol.
          LAWL!

But I would feel a little bad inside...
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

There's a good interview & build article on this site, along with some heated commentary.

In my view, one of the coolest things you can with an automobile is building it into something that could have been done from the factory but wasn't. Fitting with this theme we have an incredible BMW that's currently up for auction over on Ebay Motors.
            "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Why hasn't someone reported this car yet?

Lets fuck over vlad and his trannys.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
                Vlad?
                Good strategy on his part - he cuts his losses with Johnny Law if he doesn't sell the car.

It will be someone on S14 :giggle:
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i hate style 5's on e30's
                  Originally posted by Lof8
                  4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                  therefore, their value is much greater.
                  Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

LOL. I was just in the middle of reading the comments on the Speed Hunters site and the function was disabled...

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
                      LOL. I was just in the middle of reading the comments on the Speed Hunters site and the function was disabled...
                      Damnit. Wish someone had screen shot it.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Who just up's a bid $10k?

$35k--->$45k

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                        I just wanna be a dead beat bidder so bad!

Or win it, "discover" the VIN thing, then bit his ass with it. All the while saving the engine.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Plenty of ebay deadbeat buyers out there who enjoy messing around and kicking tires. I could be wrong but there no way anyone would buy that thing for 45-50k which leads me to believe that this is all artificial. Especially from the guy who up it ten grand.

Car should be listed a few times on ebay before it actually sells. It is unique.

After reading the M3troy, Sonnyq, Yan, and Carlb threads

Vlad's name and tarnished reputation is posted on almost every single BMW board, so none of this makes any sense.

Here's a thread from the guy (Carlb) who brought the red m3 from ebay. I'm really surprise no one makes any mention of this one:

Last edited by Javier h; 06-28-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

People on Bimmer forums still like him.
                            Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Ebay listing removed?
                              sigpic
                              1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                              1987 325ic Black Vert
                              1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                              1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by Luis325 View Post
                                Ebay listing removed?
                                No? The car's at 45k right now lol...

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X