This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
    Curtis made a great point, a man with a 15-20k car that willingly shelled out 4-6k for a paint job is not gonna drown in debt now because he got screwed.
    That was NEVER the point. Not a single word was ever said about Yan not being able to afford having the work done, or being able to afford losing the money.

It was made abundantly clear by Vlad that Yan was not going to get his money back, so we as a community decided to give it back to him, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      Why do you have two accounts? And WTF, even have a link to your other one in your sig!

If you look, he switched over on the 22nd. His last post was that bullshit stolen wheels thread, He didn't like the "tantrum" badge he got.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        ^So you are such a little bitch about wheels getting sold out from under your little bitch ass because you had to pay your cellphone bill that you had to make a new username? But you think it's ok for someone to get a shitty 6k paintjob.

Ban.

EDIT: QFT, because I saw him "Modifying Post"
        I'm just gonna ignore you, you seem to just have it out for me.

Why do you have two accounts? And WTF, even have a link to your other one in your sig!
        I don't use the other one (wasn't trying to hide thats why I linked it) Didn't like the name and I don't use that email address linked to that account so I made this one. Did I break a rule or something?
        Last edited by Mr_Tripp; 07-01-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I don't use the other one (wasn't trying to hide thats why I linked it) Didn't like the name and I don't use that email address linked to that account so I made this one. Did I break a rule or something?
          I thought it was pretty much common knowledge/common sense to only have one user account on a forum. Plus you seem to of been wanting to use your other account more due to the last line in this post, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...6&postcount=60. And as Farbin pointed out. You made the new account right after you made that post pointing out your user title being changed. But i'll let you keep your new one, and just ban your other account.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I like the "questions" that 2 completely different people from 2 completely different parts of the world and neither being named vlad posted on the ebay FS

Q: Beautiful Work! Hope you get well rewarded!
            A: thank you!

Q: Beautiful car.
            A: thank you

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Plus you seem to of been wanting to use your other account more due to the last line in this post, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...6&postcount=60. And as Farbin pointed out. You made the new account right after you made that post pointing out your user title being changed.
              Originally posted by Dtripp3 View Post
              I'll take temper tantrum and make it mine, I'm just resilient like that.:)
              ^^ Completely fine with temper tantrum didn't bug me either way who ever has the power, change it to whatever you like don't to me no harm;)

Comment

... suggest if no one else has that you all just need to move on let the man sell his car and just hope the next man doesn't get screwed. Sorry for the rant but I felt it needed to be said. and no im not saying vlad is ok or that his projects are cool I just don't care about them or him.
                I simply pointed out the support of an otherwise shady individual by people is unfounded, except for them being starry-eyed by his previously cool projects. The point of all of this being is that the "next man" might read some of this and not get screwed. Not because of luck, but because there are some of us that believe that people should be called out for what they are. Think of all of these vlad threads as a never-ending feedback thread, if it makes you feel any better. Or just don't wander into the threads only to complain that we should all quit posting threads about very real concerns for the well-being of other members of our community. As you have read, there are many people who feel very passionately about things vlad has done. Hopefully, that passion does not diminish, since our community is ever changing. Vlad had his opportunity to rectify the entire situation, but instead chose the path he did. His actions deserve to be scrutinized and called out until there are no more members of our community for him to take advantage of. If that doesn't sit well with people, they should find a forum that more supports their point of view and go live in their fantasy land. We all live here in a place called reality... feel free to come visit anytime you want...

Garey

Comment

^^ Completely fine with temper tantrum didn't bug me either way who ever has the power, change it to whatever you like don't to me no harm;)
                  But you also stated you wanted to become more active on here and was using that account to do so. But you can just keep what you got now, cause i just banned the other account for reasons that no one needs two accounts on here.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Late to the meeting and all, but it occurs to me that this could have been made into a larger public issue. It would have taken some community support. A lot of bids and getting the bid total to a ridiculous sum(100 million or so area). That would alert some media people and bloggers to take a look. The community could have stated to the media the issues.
                    http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/

Comment

But you also stated you wanted to become more active on here and was using that account to do so. But you can just keep what you got now, cause i just banned the other account for reasons that no one needs two accounts on here.
                      I do plan on being more active and am now using this account to do so, and banning the other account doesn't bug me I would have deleted it but i didn't see a way to do that so I just stopped using it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwmech1 View Post
                        It seems as though there are quite a few people who will defend vlad and his business techniques based solely on the fact that they think his projects are cool. In the real world, the lack of ethical business practices far outshines someone's ability to polish a turd, so to speak. I fail to comprehend how people can say that "vlad's okay, he offered to fix that paintjob, but the owner said no... vlad's hands are clean, since the owner wouldn't give him the opportunity to fix the problem". What planet are these people from? Given all of the details that came to light about what happened while the car was in vlad's care, would any of you give this man a second chance? As the saying goes, you get only one chance to make a first impression. The car was sent to vlad based on referrals and at the price point paid, the car should have been treated with kid gloves and been flawless, before a hint of a thought about returning it to the owner was even breathed. It wasn't flawless, it wasn't treated with kid gloves and it was delivered in a condition vlad should have been embarrassed about. He wasn't embarrassed, he was hostile, defensive and about the poorest excuse for an ethical businessman I've ever seen. That to me, says volumes about who's side of the story is closer to the truth. Now, in the wake of that disaster, he trots out another car from his stable that is possibly an even worse example than the M3 re-spray debacle... an unfederalized car that has a history around the E30 community. A car that a lot of enthusiast's have heard of, or seen in person, that has changed hands several times. The disclosure of the murky VIN issue has been disclosed previously, but curiously, not by vlad during this sales attempt. A claim of "clean New York title in hand" by vlad in the listing just furthers proof that everyone's opinion of vlad being a less than ethical person, is right on the money. Knowing that the vehicle has a fictitious VIN attached to it, but claiming it to have a clean title, is asking for people to pick him apart again. He obviously has no concerns for the potential buyer and/or any federal repercussions that may befall them when they try to register the car. All of these points suggest a man who is concerned about his own well being, making the quick buck and a "who cares who I screw over" attitude that deserves all of the comments garnered from any post he puts up. If he had manned up and admitted his fault and complicity in the M3 re-spray debacle, he would have saved a lot of face in many circles. As it stands though, his only support is from a scant few people, loyal to him because they think what he's built was cool. I say all of this as purely an outside observer of all of these things that have gone on. I don't know vlad or any of the people who have been taken advantage of, so I speak only of my own opinion, but I still can't believe that people defend his position... what a shame...

Garey
                        /thread

Dude honestly.. Your making yourself sound like that ugly nasty Mexican chihuahua that noobody likes but everyone kicks around because it's not realizing it's mistakes and growing so it keeps coming back for the gangbang

I, along with the majority of the members of r3v, hold fast to the fact that Vlad is a scumsack.

What really gets me is when he was confronted with the fact he drove the car against Yan's orders, his response went something like: "Oh well broo, every1 said it lookd nice waffleswaffleswaffles, so iz okay bro, yeah!"
                        Granted, it wasn't as lulzy, it had the same structure: Yan pretty much said "Why did you do that?" and he responded by totally dodging the question: "Everyone said it looked nice though! Good job!"

Freakin moron

He sounds like a freakin 5 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                          /thread

Dude honestly.. Your making yourself sound like that ugly nasty Mexican chihuahua that noobody likes but everyone kicks around because it's not realizing it's mistakes and growing so it keeps coming back for the gangbang
                          What?

Comment

What?
                            I think he is just saying that you shouldnt of said who you was and just acted like a new guy that just joined.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=38773

If you look, he switched over on the 22nd. His last post was that bullshit stolen wheels thread, He didn't like the "tantrum" badge he got.
                              Thanks for the first link. Good to see the r3v is still in effect.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I'll agree that the fund for Yan was a bit much... There are many guys out there who actually need money simply to keep their e30 on the road to get to work and/or school, but there's no fund for that. If I was rich, I seriously would start a fund like that, though with a strict set of conditions that must be met for one to receive help.

My main reason for posting this, though, is that I think I can remember actually seeing this car very briefly on a trip out east. It was a big car carrier, and got all excited to finally see a touring. Sad about what happened to it.
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X