X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
    Respectfully bashing windows at a pick n' pull is very cordial of you
    :up:
    Let's go park our cars, then fuck his bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      Respectfully bashing windows at a pick n' pull is very cordial of you
      :up:
      Ok I did that, and I felt bad days after and when back and paid for them may we get passed that I stated that we all do things out of anger sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
        Ok I did that, and I felt bad days after and when back and paid for them may we get passed that I stated that we all do things out of anger sometimes.

Comment

Aw, somebody needs a hug

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Ok so I'm leaving you guys are being more immature then my selfish/anger acts.

Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Go make another R3V handle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                  Go make another R3V handle lol.
                  :up::bow: Yes sir

Comment

To touch on the sub topic of the Yan fund, although I did not donate because I was broke as fck during that stint, I believe those who donated did not care if Yan was well of or not. I do believe the members of this community loves the iconic m3 and would like to see it shine in all its glory and get it fixed properly.

I also believe those who donated feel as if Yan deserved it for being extremely mature on the subject.

As far as to why Yan wouldnt retrieve his money through a lawful process but is willing to accept the donations can only be answered by Yan himself and speculated by everyone else.
                    Personally, I think there just an uneasy feeling for him to have the law take the money but feels the donations are a gift from good people. I do not know him and I most certainly do not know his financials but he may very well need that money vlad took.

ALSO UPDATE ON THE BUY PLEASE :)
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

If you really did that, stick around. R3v gives a full share of ad hominem and personal attacks, but it's also a community that will back you up when you're wronged.

As for the Yan fund, I was one of the members who requested that. Another member brought it up and I pm'd one of the mods (the only time I can remember pm-ing a mod) asking if it would offend Yan if we did so. Yan had already stated he could afford the loss. I thought it was a nice way to show that we are more than just a forum. It didn't cure world hunger, but it showed r3v is more than just a collection of car enthusiasts.

As for he who shall not be named, just one last point: Despite repeated requests, I don't believe the painter ever sent a receipt for the completed work. What kind of businessman conducts himself in that manner?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

what both of you guys said just confirms the weirdness of it. No, Ill just leave vlad alone (a business owner who takes advantage of every single angle he can) for blatantly screwing me over on a business level.... Its his rightfully owed money cut and dry. The evidence on this site alone.. by a landslide..
                        I thought it was a nice way to show that we are more than just a forum. It didn't cure world hunger, but it showed r3v is more than just a collection of car enthusiasts.
                        what come on are you for real. good site and all but it sounds to me like youre rubbing your own ego more than anything
                        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Oh HAI GUISE!

I wanna know what's going on with the ebay WINNAR!?
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

uh ooh I think some people might need a little kitty cat cuteness =(

.. there, aren't we all feeling a little less hostile nao?
                            Last edited by Xat1cZ; 07-02-2012, 06:32 AM.
                            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                              what both of you guys said just confirms the weirdness of it. No, Ill just leave vlad alone (a business owner who takes advantage of every single angle he can) for blatantly screwing me over on a business level.... Its his rightfully owed money cut and dry. The evidence on this site alone.. by a landslide.. what come on are you for real. good site and all but it sounds to me like youre rubbing your own ego more than anything
                              Not looking for a pat on the back, just trying to explain my motivation for participating. It wasn't even my idea.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                              1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                              1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                              1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                              1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

ok :)
                                -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X