This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
    I do plan on being more active and am now using this account to do so, and banning the other account doesn't bug me I would have deleted it but i didn't see a way to do that so I just stopped using it.
    No one cares, gtfo of this thread.

Has anyone heard from the guys who "won" the car?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Well this just became thread of the year. lol

Originally posted by richardM30 View Post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
        Wow buddy. It's replys like this that start threads in the wrong OT direction. If you want to play teacher do it via PM's. No one cares about your "expert" paper grading skills. Curtis is entitled to his opinion. He got his point across just fine in that post. I don't agree with his point, but I'm not about to call him out on his writing skills. Stick to the topic or gtfo dummy.
        Alright, my apologies to Curtis. I do get what he's saying.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

yan wasnt the only one, you realize that?

the reason why yan didnt send his car back to vlad was so that vlad did not fuck it up more than it already was. vlad does not use his own shop for the paintjobs on his personal cars, what does that say about his shop?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            vlad does not use his own shop for the paintjobs on his personal cars, what does that say about his shop?
            Not even wanting/trying to defend vlad, but do you have a source for that statement? Just wanting to make sure more rumors aren't being spread. The VIN swapping is fact, backed up by the ebay postings and prior community knowledge. Just trying to make sure that statement is actually something that can be confirmed.
            SOMEBODY messed with my sig so now you get this one:

Comment

People that think the paint job was the issue in Yan's problems with him are missing the point entirely. He skimmed two grand off the top of the 6 that he paid, that's the biggest crime in there and nobody seems to be talking about it.
              sigpic
              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

You are saying Yan paid Vlad 6kay, Vlad took 2k, then paid/charged 4kay for the paintwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  You are saying Yan paid Vlad 6kay, Vlad took 2k, then paid/charged 4kay for the paintwork?

Also lets not forget he drove the car under strict instructions not to. A bad paint job is one thing but to drive a mans car when told not to is totally unacceptable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Read the thread--he wrote two checks, one to Vlad for 2k and one to the shop for 4k. THEN he drives the car without permission, steals stuff off it, and delivers a garbage paint job.
                    sigpic
                    -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                      Also lets not forget he drove the car under strict instructions not to. A bad paint job is one thing but to drive a mans car when told not to is totally unacceptable.
                      Especially when its damaged enough to make it unsafe to drive. I can't imagine what would have happened if he had crashed.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

-Tripp, you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and got caught. /end topic

-Curtis, your arguments are irrelevant. Everyone very well knows Ary's shit is cheap, generic, however usable. Sure his headlights look good, but they leak, etc. His spoilers are cheap, look good, but don't fit well, etc. On the other hand, Vlad had a great reputation prior to this and the other guy with the white e30. And we aren't talking spoilers here, it's $6k. That's more than 50% of the cars here are worth, so put it into perspective. If anything the YAN fund was commendable for seeing a community come together to help one out. You're taking everything out of context. He never even agreed to redo it, he blamed it on the shipping company and said send it back to me so I can inspect it. I'll agree to disagree, but you're fucking retard.

And don't get me started on him driving his car. As another member thinks (referring to the hit and run thread) when you hand over your keys to a shop they can drive your car. NOT. Vlad had specific request not to drive his car, and he went on a joy ride to a car show. Not everyone is as forgiving as you and your paint job, but a few runs is far from what was done to YAN's car. If I paid $6k to get fucked in the ass I sure as hell wouldn't go back for round two.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                          Especially when its damaged enough to make it unsafe to drive. I can't imagine what would have happened if he had crashed.
                          It would have gone under Yan's insurance or the shops I guess. Yan doesn't like court I guess so I 100% guarantee he would have gotten fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                            -Tripp, you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and got caught. /end topic
                            Sir, I really do not appreciate comments like this I am a nice guy and treat everyone with respect until I am disrespected, I am new to this site so I'd like to be cordial with everyone so please I ask of all of you a bit of kindness not this internet "bulling" cause I doubt that you would say this out right to my face. Thank you:p

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                              Sir, I really do not appreciate comments like this I am a nice guy and treat everyone with respect until I am disrespected, I am new to this site so I'd like to be cordial with everyone so please I ask of all of you a bit of kindness not this internet "bulling" cause I doubt that you would say this out right to my face. Thank you:p
                              Respectfully bashing windows at a pick n' pull is very cordial of you
                              :up:

Comment

theres no question what vlad did with the red m3, was flat out criminal.. And Im glad you guys are rallying to not let him screw anyone else.. But while I believe Yan got screwed, the logic of it all still seems sort of shady to me// He wouldnt lawfully get his money back, but would accept your donations? I realize my opinion is irrelevant, but thats the part of it i dont like. I know the whole religion thing, (very much so), it just doesent make sense.
                                -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X