Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car should be sold, and proceeds from the sale sent to Yan to have the car that Vlad butchered stripped and repainted.

Comment

It's kinda cool, but I don't trust Vlad worksmanship, especially with a price tag that high.

He seems very proud of his Ebay status, but will never mention his status in the E30 community ever again.
      ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
      ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

I just reported his ad.

The vin that he posted is a US spec 318i 4 door, not a touring, which is how I believe it got registered and past the feds. Here's the report on said vin. If you notice he didn't spring for it.

Comment

So much shady business going on. Wonder if it has all the 318i VINs too. Hey, why not? everything else is a conversion right?
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I was curious of that myself. I guess we can go ask coldaccord where all he put the stickers. lol

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
              I just reported his ad.

The vin that he posted is a US spec 318i 4 door, not a touring, which is how I believe it got registered and past the feds. Here's the report on said vin. If you notice he didn't spring for it.

http://southernqualityford.com/CPO/A...hicle-glossary
              Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                I just reported his ad.

http://southernqualityford.com/CPO/A...hicle-glossary
                Joke
                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  Joke
                  I don't get it.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                  1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                  1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                  1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                  1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

You guys are a bunch of girls, all this damn whining, joking and to investigate and report.
                    Give him a break.

I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                      You guys are a bunch of girls, all this damn whining, joking and to investigate and report.
                      Give him a break.

I will never give Vlad a break until what he did is righted. Yan is a friend, and I don't let people get away with doing shit like what he did to my friends.

Comment

How would you feel after spend that kind of money and then have it confiscated and crushed? It's not any different then avoiding a car with a salvaged title.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          I will never give Vlad a break until what he did is righted. Yan is a friend, and I don't let people get away with doing shit like what he did to my friends.
                          It was not up to you, as Yan said he did not want people doing anything about it or shit talking. Vlad will get what is coming to him, now or later. Lies and shitty work catches up to people fast. And honestly what can you do? If the VIN is shady it will honestly cause a shitstorm and would LOVE FUCK LOVE to see that happen.
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thanks for the pep talk, Dad. I'll deal with things how I see fit.

I will not stop informing people or stop encouraging others who would inform people about the shady work and practices that come out of that shop.

Comment

Welcome Kido, and I would love to see Vlad get fucked hard by the law. Yan won't get his money but it would we awesome.
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

i wonder if his next build will be an e30 m3 touring CABRIO, imagine that

Comment

Working...
                                X