This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain my captain!

Jyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss please!

Cant wait!

Keep on Keepin on!
    That guy cracks me up.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
      well, I think that means he was trying to get the bid to pop up above the highest bidder...
      I think the $35k bidder was PROBABLY legit, and then they got greedy and bumped it $10k and now the legit bidder backed out.
      You mean to reach the reserve? Cause the bids are listed in chronological order, it's not a blind auction, so the only answer is that they were artificially driving up the price...
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
        the bf thread is closed. True to their vlorm
        Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
        they closed the thread too =/

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

too many questions and points made >.<
        yes

Comment

Was reading through Vlads vert m3 clone thread. Just wondering about this pic.

Doesnt this mean the car was paint outside a booth in that spot open air and what not? I noticed in a picture before this one that the car was primered in a booth. Wouldnt painting a car exposed like that cause it to have a bad result?
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

^^Especially in New Jersey air, yes it would.

We have a problem with diesel truck going by here. We don't have a "proper" paint booth, yet. Being close to the interstate sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post

Doesnt this mean the car was paint outside a booth in that spot open air and what not? I noticed in a picture before this one that the car was primered in a booth. Wouldnt painting a car exposed like that cause it to have a bad result?

unless they for some really fucking stupid reason have it on rollers ..

they must have an über ventilation system there to prevent dust and dirt from setting on it since vlad paint jobs usually turn out nice..
              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Comment

So to buy the car, do I write a check for 10k to him personally, then the other 30k to the shop that owns it?

I think that was my favorite part of the last deal. "Yeah, just write me a check, then pay the shop." Yeah, okay. Sure. Sounds legit.
                  sigpic
                  -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post

Love it, now we just need the report to go with it.

Comment

the two guys at the back seems concerned
                      ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

A car can be painted in an open garage and result in a good paint job. See how the floor is soaked? That is how he is controlling the dust. Shut the garage, turn the fan on, soak the floor and turn all the lights on - conditions pretty close to a booth - just not kosher with the EPA.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                          A car can be painted in an open garage and result in a good paint job. See how the floor is soaked? That is how he is controlling the dust. Shut the garage, turn the fan on, soak the floor and turn all the lights on - conditions pretty close to a booth - just not kosher with the EPA.
                          But he has a booth? And in the thread he uses it to paint the front quart panels and hood etc.

To me, it seems like he is risking quality to finish quicker. Why risk having anything land on the car as it gets painted?
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

But he has a booth? And in the thread he uses it to paint the front quart panels and hood etc.

To me, it seems like he is risking quality to finish quicker. Why risk having anything land on the car as it gets painted?
                            Maybe it was painted in a booth, dried, and then rolled out for reassembly?
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

^Nope, it's on stands with the wheels masked off.

They deleted a lot of posts in that BF.c thread.

Comment

driver's seat bolster weld is blown.
                                some idiot is paying 45k for that now hahahaha fail
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X