is this a good deal? clist ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kevmac858
    replied
    haha you guys are making me want to get this car more than ever now! i'm going to call him in a few and hopefully he won't sell it by the time i can drive up to los angeles! this has been pretty damn encouraging that its a good deal though

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I'm not even sure if I can yet lol. They've been sitting in my garage alongside my tires, center caps, and custom spacers. I'm nervous lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    but dem style 5's is mad pimp
    i could never ever pull off 17's, but to the people who do mad props, its not easy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Yea I can agree with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    bigger diameter doesnt always mean bigger money.
    true to 4x100 RS's arent all too common in 15 inchers.
    most 15 inch RS's are from Camrys and there a 4x108 pattern IIRC.


    had some dude offer me 1800 bucks for my 15 inch RF's because there rarer than a mo fooocka,
    but the 17's on the other hand are not as rare and do not go for as much as the 15's, unless there built and refinished to be nice and wide.

    those RS's could fetch 1,500 easy in my book, there clean to say the least.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I see what you did there hahaha.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    you right you right, didn't acknowledge the diameter into the price.
    they're still worth a pretty penny though

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tripp
    From what I've read RS's are the biz and highly sought after I'm not sure about the 15's but I know 16's and 17's leave people drooling
    Well yea, that's for sure. I have a set of 16's and 17's both flawless, but I wouldn't put them at $1,200-$1,500. Maybe the 17's...


    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    watch this thing have a 2.3 s14 in it and the dude didn't even mention it...
    hahahha
    Hahaha, that would be dope if it did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    watch this thing have a 2.3 s14 in it and the dude didn't even mention it...
    hahahha

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Tripp
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    Why/how are these in the same ball park as the 17" Style 5's? I've never really looked into them.
    From what I've read RS's are the biz and highly sought after I'm not sure about the 15's but I know 16's and 17's leave people drooling

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    considering wheels appear to be in good cond. and upwards to $1200-1500 alone.
    Why/how are these in the same ball park as the 17" Style 5's? I've never really looked into them.

    Leave a comment:


  • kevmac858
    replied
    alright thanks guys. will definitely give him a call in the morning when i have a minute! i can live with a crack judging that it is a 20 year old car but that picture is a tad frightening.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I'm betting he just threw that badge on. It's a 318is most likely

    Cracks are no big deal if:

    A.) You can live with them.

    or

    B.) This picture doesn't scare you.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by kevmac858
    haha save some e30s for the new guy! you think its a pretty good deal though? the tags look like "is" to be but its not the greatest ass angle for looking at it. are cracks on the dashboard a major problem? or is it just asthetics? and do you think the price is fair aswell? obviously i would want as low as possible but what would be a realistic offer?
    yes, it's a good deal. highly doubt he'll take much off asking considering wheels appear to be in good cond. and upwards to $1200-1500 alone.
    cracks in dashboard are merely an eye soar, nothing more.
    probably won't last.

    Leave a comment:


  • kevmac858
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    terrible deal, ill contact the seller first thing in the morning to get him to remove this advertisement...... ;)
    haha save some e30s for the new guy! you think its a pretty good deal though? the tags look like "is" to be but its not the greatest ass angle for looking at it. are cracks on the dashboard a major problem? or is it just asthetics? and do you think the price is fair aswell? obviously i would want as low as possible but what would be a realistic offer?

    Leave a comment:

Working...