is this a good deal? clist ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Yea it's a good deal. It hella did reappear, I remember this one when I was looking for my new e30 about 8 months ago. I actually still have his number in my phone lol. Now that I look at it, somethings funky with the valence/is lip. The valence's paint is all fucked up, and it looks like the lip doesn't sit properly. Possible accident and cheap repair? It would be worth looking at, I'm thinking like a flat $3k though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Tripp
    replied
    Looks good, from what I can see crack in the dash and some on the seat but the ad says 318is but the badge on the back says 323is?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    terrible deal, ill contact the seller first thing in the morning to get him to remove this advertisement...... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • kevmac858
    started a topic is this a good deal? clist ad

    is this a good deal? clist ad

    hey guys, been looking to buy my first e30 for quite some time now and this has reappeared on craigslist when it was up about a month ago. idk if the seller had cold feet or fell through but seriously considering giving him a call. i wanted to know if you all had any thoughts or things i should look out for/ask the seller. thanks for all the help! the car is: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...112387002.html
Working...