I dont know how to change the title...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Saw this and ended up not watching the OP's video.


    Hahahahahahhahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Saw this and ended up not watching the OP's video.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Saw this and ended up not watching the OP's video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    That is one pig ugly car... yep it does nothing for me. Aren't these front drivers now too?

    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    I like it!

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    i surprisingly does remind me of a vw, i thing it would look way better in a coupe sedan

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    reminds me of an uglier volvo c30

    tail lights are turrible

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I highly approve, been a long time since BMW made something NEW that is different. Was wondering when a hot hatch would come out. Do want!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    I like the hatch actually.
    It's oddly good I must say.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    They need to bring the 3 door hatch with a LSD option to the US.
    Ever since I saw that that 116i 2 door hatch in London (white) i've always wanted one.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    They need to bring the 3 door hatch with a LSD option to the US.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I like the hatch actually.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    As he does not even know not to use fuck in the title, he probably also does not know how to edit the title.
    I hate it when people hit it spot on. I just don't understand how you know me so well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Edit your title or I will.
    As he does not even know not to use fuck in the title, he probably also does not know how to edit the title.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Edit your title or I will.

    Leave a comment:

Working...