MPG on your e30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    I havent had a working odometer in any of my e30s in 7 years.
    Mine worked when I got the car, failed about a year and 4k miles later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Almost exclusively city and mountain driving I'm at 19.1 mpg indicated I was at 16 before I did a tune up

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I havent had a working odometer in any of my e30s in 7 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I have been hypermiling lately. It seems my auto 325i is most efficient at 45mph. It is turning 2000rpm exact, and the econometer reads 27mpg or so flat road, and still over 20 going up hills.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaveNorCal
    replied
    19 city 25 highway. 1990 vert with 373 open and five speed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    This thread makes me want to do a tuneup. I get 24hwy 17city.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fleksta
    replied
    I'm averaging 25 mpg mixed, a little more on highway trips.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by jaydeep
    I took my 92 vert for long trip and got 28 mpg. Was wondering how are your MPG?
    Crop the top and bottom out of your sig so its just the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnguyen1963
    replied
    25+ overall, 30ish on hwy...bone stock '88 vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • rocco16v
    replied
    Originally posted by NV325i
    378K thats impressive. Gives me hope that I'll have another 176K in mine.
    haha thanks i have had good luck (motor wise) with the car. i bought it with 120,xxx years ago. and never had it apart for anything. and still takes a good beating on spirited driving too:D

    Leave a comment:


  • NV325i
    replied
    Originally posted by rocco16v
    bone stock m20 with 378,xxx, i get between 25-27 taking it easy on her
    378K thats impressive. Gives me hope that I'll have another 176K in mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • rocco16v
    replied
    bone stock m20 with 378,xxx, i get between 25-27 taking it easy on her

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    I've been averaging 28.7 for the past 2k miles and 2 weeks.
    M20 with WAR chip, MAF, Full exhaust, and other such knickknacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    M20 with a MarkD chip.

    In Colorado: 23-27mpg

    In New Mexico: 18-20mpg

    Leave a comment:


  • jaydeep
    started a topic MPG on your e30?

    MPG on your e30?

    I took my 92 vert for long trip and got 28 mpg. Was wondering how are your MPG?
Working...