MPG on your e30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    325is 300k+ miles, intake, ebay chip, 3.73lsd, exhaust

    23-25 city; something like 32+ freeway

    Leave a comment:


  • 85e325
    replied
    Bone stock 325e, 24-25 mixed and 30.1 on the highway with the cruise on in 5th doing 75

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Not too great for an m42. Like 24-25 average, and that's without me sitting in traffic a lot.

    EDIT: but I'm confident I could pull 30+ if it was a long highway cruise.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by future rs
    Why so much worse in NM?
    Because Las Cruces has shitty stop lights that don't understand traffic flow whatsoever. So I get stuck at every light which equals idling and acceleration. Whereas, where I live in Colorado the roads are much more open, speeds are higher (easy cruise in 5th) and the lights are programmed intelligently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cptcarisma
    replied
    I get 44 when I draft a Semi~~~

    CAPP.. :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    M20 with a MarkD chip.

    In Colorado: 23-27mpg

    In New Mexico: 18-20mpg
    Why so much worse in NM?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    i can get 30mpg if i hypermile it.

    i usually average around 25mpg if i do 75mph.

    Leave a comment:


  • NeedaBimmer
    replied
    '87 325is with a 3.73S. I get 19-21mpg city, haven't had the chance to get a good idea of my highway mpg.

    Leave a comment:


  • unevolved
    replied
    '91 318i, this past weekend got 26.5mpg at 80mph with two people and the AC on for 5 hours. I'll take that.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30Villain
    replied
    325e here and i get around 23-27 depending on how i drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    with the 325e and chip I got 25-30 pretty consistently.
    haven't driven it much with the fankenstein though

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    i should buy an s52 id get better gas mileage right?

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    Numerous drives from San Diego to PHX in my S52 E30, always averaged at least 30 mpg.

    Highest I ever got was 33.5 mpg, this is with an S52 and a 2.93 LSD, whilst driving very conservatively.
    Are you measuring with the OBC? I find 30mpg hard to believe.


    Car in sig, along with MPG stats:

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    better then my truck. by alot...

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Numerous drives from San Diego to PHX in my S52 E30, always averaged at least 30 mpg.

    Highest I ever got was 33.5 mpg, this is with an S52 and a 2.93 LSD, whilst driving very conservatively.

    Leave a comment:

Working...