Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 coupe front bumper upside down

Comment

replace the front bumper and lose that godawful rear wing and you'll have a mean ride.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
        That driver looks like he is having a bad case of constipation.
        He looks like David Carradine with a bad case of constipation haha!!
        sigpic
        Justin Angelli
        1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Why the fuck are people talking about the looks of this car? It's a race car, it's not meant to look any certain way, it's just supposed to win FTD's, which it does according to the ad.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_Schmidt View Post
            replace the front bumper and lose that godawful rear wing and you'll have a mean ride.
            That godawful rear wing is there to serve a function. Keeping the damned car on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_Schmidt View Post
              You really missed the point of this being a purpose built race car. The bumper and wing are necessary and are not there for looks.:tsk:

Comment

Rad.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybullet View Post
                  The front bumper is upside down from another BMW. I think I have seen this car before.
                  330ci, it looks like.

beast of a car. but, i'd put an normal e28 valence on it. i cant imagine it makes that much of a difference at autox speeds. but im sure parts like that are hard to get in hawaii.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Check out this wing.
                    Do we have a thread for crazy looking race cars?

Source:

Anyone who has been to a round of the JDM Allstars championship this year could not help to notice the sister Falken V8 E30s of Remmo Niezen and Lars Verbraeken, providing a welcome break to the endless list of Japanese machinery the Dutch pair have provided the bass to the screaming external waste gates of …
                    Last edited by monoblanco; 09-15-2012, 11:46 PM.
                    monoblanco
                    www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      330ci, it looks like.

beast of a car. but, i'd put an normal e28 valence on it. i cant imagine it makes that much of a difference at autox speeds. but im sure parts like that are hard to get in hawaii.
                      this. we work with what we have, especially when it's gonna be torn off at that maui dirt/lava rock/sometimes paved track on any given sunday.
                      -ken
                      1986 528e Cosmos mit M106
                      1988 M5 #14
                      1990 325is Alpine daily
                      1992 300ZXtt HKS stage4

Comment

OP - if you are looking to buy it, can you share what was all done to the engine and the dyno shot?
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                          OP - if you are looking to buy it, can you share what was all done to the engine and the dyno shot?
                          Shipping is going to make the deal not go through. The owner is willing to transport the car to port to save a few hundred dollars but the overall cost to MI exceeds $2000. I'm still looking into other companies.

Comment

Working...
                          X