Moderators ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators ...

Hey you are not a moderator!!!!!! (real moderators skip to third line)

can't you read? Oh wait MODARA2RS.....

I found this on the 5erboard so you could communicate with some of the newer board members.

still looking for the reverse so we can understand what they say.

wes

THIS POST SUKS AND I THINK U SHUD B BANED

HAHA1!!11! WTF LOL JUST KIDNG NIEC FIND!!!11 WTF

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

I give you Exhibit A: a news clip from Yahoo! re: the rover Spirit on Mars....

NASA received data from the Spirit rover Friday morning for the first time in two days, ending a period of anxious worry that the Mars mission may have come to a calamitous halt. The six-wheeled rover communicated for 10 minutes at about 4:30 a.m. and transmitted "limited data" for 20 minutes about an hour later, officials said in statements early Friday. "The spacecraft sent limited data in a proper response to a ground command, and we're planning for commanding further communication sessions later today," said Pete Theisinger, rover project manager at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
      Now the 12-year-old AOLer version....

NASA R3CEIEVD DATA FROM DA SPIRIT ROVAR FRIDAY MORNNG FOR DA FIRST TIEM IN TWO DAYS ENDNG A P3RIOD OF ANXIOUS WORY TAHT TEH MARS MISION MAY HAEV COME 2 A CALMI2US HALT!1!1 OMG DA SIX-WHEL3D ROV3R COMUNICAETD FOR 10 MINUT3S AT ABOUT 430 AM1!!1!1!! LOL AND TRANSMIT3D LIMIETD DATA FOR 20 MINUT3S ABOUT AN HOUR L8R OFICIALS SADE IN STAETMENTS 3ARLY FRIDAY1!1! OMG LOL TEH SPAECCRAFT SANT LIMIETD DATA IN A PROPER RESPONS3 2 A GROUND COMAND AND WERA PLANNG FOR COMANDNG FURTHER COMUNICATION SASIONS L8R 2DAY SADE P3TA THEISNG3R ROVAR PROJECT MANAEGR AT NASAS JAT PROPULSION LABORA2RY!!1!!! OMG
      Also notice the latter uses caps like its going out of style.

I better bookmark this page and then go register with some Honda/Acura forums. This will be a very useful tool in getting my point across to those idiots

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Maybe I'm jsut way out of it, but I fail to see what this has to do with mods...
        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

I THINK HE SADE MODERA2RS SENG HOW U GUYS ALWAYS TAEK ACTION WH3N SUCH N0B ARIEVS

go figure that one out bimmerphile :P
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
          X