Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Owner catches techs abusing the hell out of his car AND conspiracy to commit fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Owner catches techs abusing the hell out of his car AND conspiracy to commit fraud

When you own a sports car, you inevitably get a little paranoid about how it's treated when in the care of strangers. One South Carolina man was worried enough that when he took his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS in for service at a Chevy dealer, he hid a voice recorder in the car. He was right [...]

I'm pretty upset by this. As a technician myself it pains me to see these fools bite the hand that feeds. Do they not realize that this man is one of many who pay their own bills?

Idiots.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

And this is why I don't let anyone touch my car.

Comment

Sounds like this isn't the first time they've done this..
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Galactodactyl View Post
        And this is why I don't let anyone touch my car.
        this x 948575892585923923

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I saw this on FB the other day, shit is located right outside my home town. Fucking bastards. I feel like going up there with a sign and turning all their business away. I also heard it hit pretty high in the upvotes on redit. Rediculous.

Comment

Can I touch your car? I just want to touch the handle once, I swear!!
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Now i'm putting a button camera whenever its at the ship for something I can't fix...
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Sadly, this is not at all surprising.

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

Dude shoulda bought an automatic.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I hope they're little "bussiness" gets shot down .. their houses gets burnt down ... they have to pay everything they own to the people who's cars they've molested .... THEY get molested by a huge mexican guy named "'José" .... they cry like little bitches .... then their cars gets burnt ....

then they're left there, butthurt and crying there little pathetic eyes out ...

that'd be sweet .... :roll:
                    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                      I hope they're little "bussiness" gets shot down .. their houses gets burnt down ... they have to pay everything they own to the people who's cars they've molested .... THEY get molested by a huge mexican guy named "'José" .... they cry like little bitches .... then their cars gets burnt ....

Seems legit

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

UPDATE: General Motors says in a statement that if the recording is valid it does not condone the behavior described, and that it is "actively working closely with the dealer to resolve this situation to the customer's satisfaction."

UPDATE 2: According to Clark, the dealership has bought back the Camaro at a price somewhat above its value, and any proceeds from the transaction will be donated to charitable causes.
                        It's not even my car, and I hate the new Camaro's...but seeing this justice makes me happy inside.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post

you forgot cheese grater up the ass.
                          Pretty much why I never leave my car at any shop. Except for one that 1 old guy works at and that is it. All he works on are Porche and BMW.

so what happened next?
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                          X