Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a god price for complete 5 speed swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a god price for complete 5 speed swap?

I have a car I might part out, curious what everyone thinks the complete swap should run

God would pay you nothing.
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Comment

6-800

Comment

500 tops for the whole swap with any transmission or driveshaft or both with over 100k.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

600 ..that what im selling mine for,which consist of every thing need down toall the bolts

Comment

k thanks thats what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by bmwdready347 View Post
                600 ..that what im selling mine for,which consist of every thing need down toall the bolts
                Even the clutch switch and the underdash manual transmission wiring harness?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I haven't been getting any offers for my E36 5 speed swap that I listed for $400 and that's with everything from the flywheel back to the diff with all pedals, lines, and hardware, etc. with anything else the buyer tells me he or she needs from the donor car.

I also haven't gotten any offers for a refreshed/resealed getrag 260 that I listed for around $300 with a rebuilt driveshaft for $250 so a swap setup with unknown mileage for $500-600 sounds unrealistic.If you wanted to sell it quickly you'd need to reduce it to probably half that considering that it's going to take about $150-200 dollars to ship it.
                  Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

I paid $300 for all my swap parts from a local fellow. Quit being greedy guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                      I paid $300 for all my swap parts from a local fellow. Quit being greedy guys.

these cars are getting harder to find, supply and demand my friend.

if one person can't afford it and calls the price to high someone else sees the price for a package deal and ease of getting all parts at once, and thats the guy who will pay the premium dollar.

Comment

^Touché.
                        But I dont believe people should have to pay $600 for all swap parts, & then an additional $300 for new wear parts (PP,clutch,shifter bushings, resurface flywheel, etc). That's $900 just to turn your auto M20 to a 5-speed. Not saying it isn't worth it but these cars are only worth like $3000 average for a good one.

When I did a 5-speed swap, not including the SSK, it was for $550, 3 years ago. Maybe I just got lucky..

Comment

Working...
                        X