Thinking of selling my vert. What's it worth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Yeah, it hasn't been necessary so I never got it recharged.

    With the top down the black leather seats get f'n hot though!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Black 88
    Actually, the ac is the only thing that doesn't work.lol
    Needs a recharge.
    You use AC in Vancouver maybe 3day/year. With a Cabrio make that no days. I'd remove the belt and call it a power upgrade :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    I would have easily given you 6k of what I paid for my e46 if it has working A/C.

    Edit: Take that lightly, because I don't want to make it seem like that is all your car is worth, I'm sure you may have something more in mind.
    Originally posted by dougie30
    that car is so nice, dont sell...
    Originally posted by YosemiteSam
    That's gorgeous, GLWS.
    Originally posted by RagtopE30
    Beautiful car! GLWS
    Thanks guys, it really is a minty car.

    Originally posted by Nick_S
    Wow that is very clean. I would say $8-9K wouldn't be too far out of the question for a low mileage MT2 vert.
    Thanks for the honest opinion. I was thinking around 10k with the hardtop and wind deflector....and misc power top spares.

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    I would have easily given you 6k of what I paid for my e46 if it has working A/C.

    Edit: Take that lightly, because I don't want to make it seem like that is all your car is worth, I'm sure you may have something more in mind.
    Actually, the ac is the only thing that doesn't work.lol
    Needs a recharge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I love it. I wish that whomever buys it keeps the wheels, as they belong on this car as part of the 770 appearance package and diamond schwarze is fairly uncommon vs Alpineweiss. It's in great condition, super low miles, factory hardtop AND deflector, factory 5 speed, working power top, that's gotta be worth at least 8-9K US possibly more. I don't know about importation fees since it's a Canadian car though. That's going to be a factor in the price to US buyers.

    Todd...don't sell it! M tech vert is the perfect car when not in the M3.
    Yeah, I do like the car but we just replaced our e46 touring with an 2012 e91 6speed touring, and I actually find the foot space of the cab tight to drive. I am not a tall guy, but I have a long upper body and am.......stocky shaped. It really doesn't fit me, and my wife loooooooooooves the new wagon, so I don't see it getting much use. Right now, it's my winter car with the m3 in storage.:down:! And I don't like that .

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by bastianshaw
    I'd ask my ex gf to give u a bj for it
    I've been married for ten years so I might just take you up on that offer:D

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Wow that is very clean. I would say $8-9K wouldn't be too far out of the question for a low mileage MT2 vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    that car is so nice, dont sell...

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    I would have easily given you 6k of what I paid for my e46 if it has working A/C.

    Edit: Take that lightly, because I don't want to make it seem like that is all your car is worth, I'm sure you may have something more in mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy348
    replied


    Read that and realize you'll regret it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Assuming the suspension, brakes & bushings\mounts etc are as well maintained as the rest of the car (and why wouldnt they be) the car needs virtually nothing. I would not be shy asking $10k for it.

    I sold a BC registered car in WA. Customs checked for an EPA sticker, needed a notarized Bill of Sale & I think that was it...oh and the buyer was a dealer and they said they'd have to change the odo.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    PLZ dont sell :( It might end up in the hands of some idiot like that kid from Arizona. Keep for preservation sake

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    That's gorgeous, GLWS.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I love it. I wish that whomever buys it keeps the wheels, as they belong on this car as part of the 770 appearance package and diamond schwarze is fairly uncommon vs Alpineweiss. It's in great condition, super low miles, factory hardtop AND deflector, factory 5 speed, working power top, that's gotta be worth at least 8-9K US possibly more. I don't know about importation fees since it's a Canadian car though. That's going to be a factor in the price to US buyers.

    Todd...don't sell it! M tech vert is the perfect car when not in the M3.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 11-12-2012, 11:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bastianshaw
    replied
    I'd ask my ex gf to give u a bj for it

    Leave a comment:

Working...