No announcement yet.

Fisker hurricane damage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got that idea from this, didn't you...

Comment

Someone has been watching Drive channel. Basically, cool to talk about but not going to happen so not worth getting riled up over.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Dammit, squared! Beat me to it.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          Dammit, squared! Beat me to it.
          Hahaha. I opened this up and was like huh, that sounds REALLY familar...

Comment

Bad Karma?
            » PARTS FOR SALE
            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
              one- subframe design would be the responsibility of the swap engineer.
              Correct, but me thinks it would be a little difficult to find a point to tie the front sub to the rest of the car with out some tweeking happening over time and hard use.

Originally posted by dk
              two- this is not a t-bucket that's been rusting in minnesota for both of our combined ages. have the guys putting LSX motors in S2000s found pretzels in their driveways from the "sudden and unstoppable onslaught of torque"? no.
              While in once instance you were right original 1929 frame the other was a Blown BBC 454 on a NEW reproduction frame that was supposed to handle all that motor.

Also the LS9 is not your average LSx now is it ;) have not seen one of those in a honda either. not saying it could not be done, as with anything like this, all it takes is money.........................

Originally posted by dk
              thread is about swapping a fisker, not what it does the way they made it.
              Well your right, and buying a "water damaged" and then stuffing a 15k dollar GM Performance short block in it, and trying to get it all to work you going to have way more money in it than if you bought one that works, and for the same or less money brand new you can have twice the performance and similar (not to mention better IMO) looking car. Unless its an exercise to prove you can do this, then its a lot of good money thrown after a bad idea. Fucks sake you can buy a nice GT2 for what this swap will cost and isnt Porsche using a hybrid set up on those now too.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                You got that idea from this, didn't you...
                Haha I didnt even see this until now. Great minds think alike I guess.
                E30 buildy things
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                  Bad Karma?
                  I sorta laughed... well not really.. I grinned though...
                  -Art

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Well your right, and buying a "water damaged" and then stuffing a 15k dollar GM Performance short block in it, and trying to get it all to work you going to have way more money in it than if you bought one that works, and for the same or less money brand new you can have twice the performance and similar (not to mention better IMO) looking car. Unless its an exercise to prove you can do this, then its a lot of good money thrown after a bad idea. Fucks sake you can buy a nice GT2 for what this swap will cost and isnt Porsche using a hybrid set up on those now too.
                    i actually really like the looks of the karma... even if it is a bit "ace and gary" maybe. for some reason the "wow" factor on the tesla wore off for me, but the karma still triggers whatever "boing" gland gets aroused by lambos/ducatis/etc.

"a lot of good money thrown after a bad idea" pardon me while i go stare at the $25k alpinewhite-II pile of receipts in my driveway for a minute ;)
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^

hahahahahaha pile of receipts. its not that I cant appreciate the work that would go into that project, still why. take a hybrid and take away its hook so to speak and just make it another ICE powered car. I
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Well shit...I just friggin love cars
                        E30 buildy things

Comment

E30 buildy things

Comment

/thread.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

they still have the dealer prep tape on em so If I were to guess those were on the truck and got flooded while on the back of it.

Comment

Its such a beautiful marriage.
                                E30 buildy things

Comment

Working...
                                X