!!Custom Exotic Wood Shift Knobs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!Custom Exotic Wood Shift Knobs!!

HI guys after a long time perfecting these we finally are ready to start taking orders. Here is our add, I make these with another BMW guy and make these specifically to fit perfectly in your cars.PM or email me with any questions or orders, thanks alot! :o And of course more pictures will be added soon!

Wow, Very nice! Ill be ordering one when I have the dough to spare.

Comment

Cool, like i said any combo can be made!

Thanks

Comment

sweet so does the insert make the knob heavy like a weighted knob?
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Wow!
          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

A weighted version of the last one with the eagle would be tight.
            ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
            ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

damn these a revery swanky

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                sweet so does the insert make the knob heavy like a weighted knob?
                Well the insert dose add some weight to the knob but if you get a real dense heavy wood like ebony or olive wood they are surprisingly heavy.

All the knobs we make by default are pretty tall ( from 3.75in-4.25in) and that really makes a big difference if you have a short throw, i have a z4m shifter and the ebony knob with the eagle is mine and iv driven with it for about 2 weeks now and its sooooo much smother than the ZHP knob i had mainly due to the height.

Thanks for the compliment guys, we really invested alot of time and money getting these ready and hope to fill your needs. Lets get some orders !!!

Also if you would like a knob unfinished (no insert or final finnish) and just shaped we can sell them at a discount, the inserts take alot of time on the lathe although they do an amazing job.

PM with any questions

More pictures will be added ASAP.

Comment

yeah i have the ZHP right now these look interesting
                  im going to ask the question that you eventually will can you make them shaped like the Alpina or Hartge Knobs
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                    yeah i have the ZHP right now these look interesting
                    im going to ask the question that you eventually will can you make them shaped like the Alpina or Hartge Knobs
                    Thats how all this started, i wanted a rosewood alpina knob, looked at the price and then decided i didnt need one lol. we can make one, i dont have one for the exact size but i can make the best version i can of the door knob style. the emblem will have to be furnished though.

Here are some more pictures, bare with me im going to get a better camera as soon as i sell some. :grin:

hard to get a good picture of the amazing striping and grain.
                    Here is the laminated knob with REAL sterling silver insert. Laminated to look like the roundel.

Comment

looks sweet next time i have free cash i will haft to look into getting one
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

Sweet! Nice work.
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          Sweet! Nice work.
                          Thanks man

Comment

wow these are really cool. definitely down the road when i start thinking about aesthetics i'd like a wooden door knob with the german eagle.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              wow these are really cool. definitely down the road when i start thinking about aesthetics i'd like a wooden door knob with the german eagle.
                              Cool let me know, on the BIG coins itll take me a day to source one, there 1/2oz silver. But i love mine

Comment

Working...
                              X