Hello from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Texas!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while. I was gonna wait until I got an E30 before I said HI, but my first mod just came in and it almost feels official. Well, unless my wife throws a fit and makes me sell them. I bought the last set and I couldn't wait to get approval.

Anywho, just wanted to say Hi. I'm going to see if I can find 90-91 E30 coupe. Mostly for track and drifting. I've been out of the scene for a while and I'm eager to get back in. I owned a 2008 535, and I have a 2011 328, but this E30 will be my first BMW to mod. Can't wait! I'll make sure to search before I ask. =)

Oh here's what I got:

Nice pickup and welcome!

I have been looking for a set of those :(
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
      Nice pickup and welcome!

I have been looking for a set of those :(
      Thanks! I'm really digg'n the whole old school turbo look.

I had a few drift cars in between years and a 63 beetls but I guess I never took pix of them. lol

Here's a few of my older projects:
      Back in 99- Turbo 96 Max

2003ish

2013 E30 coming soon! wewt!

Comment

that 240 of yours. damn.

edit: im talkin about the datsun
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Texan!

Comment

What part of texas are you in?

Comment

Are you in the htown area because I remember that black 240 vert(or one exactly like it) drifting at the 290 meet
              Originally posted by blunttech
              Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
              :shock:

Comment

Welcome
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

That datsun is siiiiick! Welcome

Comment

I love that datsun!

Comment

this guy definitely has a knack for building clean cars, even the older cars from the early 2000's (which sometimes is a laughable scene now) dude's cars were still fresh in my opinion
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Thanks Guys, yea I'm from Houston/Sugar Land. I used to organize all the drift events in Texas a while back. I ran DailyDrifter.com from 2003-2009. I had a kid and it it pretty much went dormant, I'm looking to revive my drifting but I'll let Aaron enjoy organizing events. lol (there's a lot of sarcasm on that last comment)

I loved the Z, man that thing would break necks. It was fun to drive but it was a bit scary to drive mostly because the doors are like an inch thick, and I see people run red lights all the time. So I sold it last year.

I've been wanting to build an E30 forever, but I'll probably keep it simple.
                        Coilovers for the drop, new bushings, the wheels a i just got, a couple of Bride or Recaro buckets, and a cage. I'm thinking I'm gonna go white this time. Maybe Red or maybe royal blue. Needs to flow with gold wheels. =)

There's a ton of kick butttt e30's on this board, can't wait to join in on the fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X