Clear All

BMW E30 325I M3 Convertible replica it has been stolen in NJ

Hello everyone,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	012_zps170afd51.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	7231757

My 1990 BMW E30 325I M3 Convertible replica it has been reported stolen from Young’s Auto Body Shop. Maplewood, NJ 07040. The VIN number is WBABB2319LEC22465. The car is Silver-Gray in color. It was last located at Young’s Auto Body Shop Maplewood, NJ 07040. The car is in the police database as stolen, please if anyone has seen my car, please contact the police and let them know asap!!!

Everyone here who has an e30 BMW has invested time, money and sweat and can appreciate what is at stake. I have put so much into this car that I can't even put a value on it. I am freaking out right now so any information would be great. Thanks

did you report it as a stolen M3 or stolen grey market 323i?

Comment

Originally posted by adroit View Post
      Hello everyone,
      [ATTACH]67804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67805[/ATTACH]
      My 1990 BMW E30 325I M3 Convertible replica it has been reported stolen from Young’s Auto Body Shop. Maplewood, NJ 07040. The VIN number is WBABB2319LEC22465. The car is Silver-Gray in color. It was last located at Young’s Auto Body Shop Maplewood, NJ 07040. The car is in the police database as stolen, please if anyone has seen my car, please contact the police and let them know asap!!!

Everyone here who has an e30 BMW has invested time, money and sweat and can appreciate what is at stake. I have put so much into this car that I can't even put a value on it. I am freaking out right now so any information would be great. Thanks
      Oh man. Good luck with getting it back. I hope this turns out ok.

Comment

Dam , feel bad for you that's one sweet ride.

Comment

Youngs auto sounds very familiar....

Comment

sorry to hear dude, I hope this gets resolved soon and you get your car back in one piece. Youngs body shop .......something doesn't seem right about that???
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I report it as 1990 BMW E30 325I Convertible Grey.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Oh boy...
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Youngs Auto= Vlads shop. Interesting. You sure he did take it to a car show? Just kidding. Hopefully you find it.
                    Originally posted by Good & Tight
                    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

how is this ur car did u buy it from vlad? but got stolen at his shop? WTF something doesn't add up
                      sigpic

Comment

The Vlad comments will stop NOW.

First and only warning. This is not the place for it. Mods, dispatch with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Ahh man, so sorry bud. Keep us posted and of course our eyes are peeled for a unique car such as this

Comment

Whats in the attachment? I can't open it.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Best of luck! Hopefully the shop is insured.

Comment

Working...
                              X