Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is your Favorite non-r3v Build Threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon posted this over in the porsche thread, good stuff!

914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ...
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

There's another thread there on 914world where a different guy is doing a similar 904-on-a-914 project. He's using a fiberglass shell molded off a real car. The only issue is he started with a 914 IMSA race car built by a notable guy - and there are 20 pages of debate about cutting up this car, and nothing has been built.

Comment

This isn't a build thread as much as it is a destruction thread. The destruction of an aftermarket wheel manufacturer.

Jeez this is good, haven't seen a take down quite this effective for a long time, if ever.
        997 Turbo Forum - Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000 - The short and sweet. - Purchased a set of wheels for my '12 Turbo Centre Lock. - They arrived (after a long delay). - They didn't fit (hub too narrow so they were loose despite torquing CL nut down to spec). - Raz was very apologetic, told me to send them back - I...

It gets good on pg.11
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
          This isn't a build thread as much as it is a destruction thread. The destruction of an aftermarket wheel manufacturer.

Jeez this is good, haven't seen a take down quite this effective for a long time, if ever.
          997 Turbo Forum - Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000 - The short and sweet. - Purchased a set of wheels for my '12 Turbo Centre Lock. - They arrived (after a long delay). - They didn't fit (hub too narrow so they were loose despite torquing CL nut down to spec). - Raz was very apologetic, told me to send them back - I...

It gets good on pg.11
          Lugnut's got me in pain atm I'm dying

Comment

That is pretty wild.. geesh.. 30+ pages.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Drives me nuts that the RTF? company was flashing their money on the web and sticking it to their customers for their mistake, and the industry says thats ok

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                How bout this? Custom twin cam head for the Datsun's L series, based off of a Honda K series head.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/1196...t-datsunworks/
                Gonna bump this one with a video.

Sound quality is kinda blown out, but hell, it still sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
                  Lugnut's got me in pain atm I'm dying
                  i skimmed through the thread. couldn't stand to read it all. its painful. i don't know where this guy posted, but i missed it.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    i skimmed through the thread. couldn't stand to read it all. its painful. i don't know where this guy posted, but i missed it.
                    Yeah man. There was that weird dude who kept on posting shitty photoshops with dogs and chimps. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

^
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

DEAD. Scroll down midway on this page. They posted a photo on their instagram of a Porsche with their wheels...couple posts later the owner of said Porsche posted pics of his wheels broken to high heaven. I'M CRYING WITH LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

i saw the anodized red wheels broken just past the hub. i still think its painful and failed to read anything funny except possibly some swindling asshole got his just deserved. i will say there is no underestimating the power of the internet however.

if you know the slightest bit about metallurgy, it is pretty easy to tell by the way that red wheel is broken, it is definitely cast and not forged aluminum.

the third thing i took from this thread is that johnbelk is probably a pediphile animal fucking weirdo.

if i had to sit and read that entire thing, i would probably have to dispatch myself by smashing my own face in with a brick.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah no denying that chimp / dog dude is seriously weird.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Thread failed IMO and while they guy got most of his $$ back it was no R3V

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                                Thanks fly B, that build is nuts !!
                                The build of the madmax rig and trailer is pretty sick too!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-r...ject-pete.html

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-r...l-trailer.html

'89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X