No announcement yet.

Ever do somthing stupid with your e30? Self pwnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would've thought it MIGHT be possible to get the uhaul out IF you had the e30 on solid ground.

In the mud though? hellz no.

Comment

only if it were an eta.

torque rulez

kyle
      1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
      DILLIGAF

Comment

lol, it is an eta, an added fact is I pulled the e30 out with the rx7 you see in the background....
        will someone chop me a sig out of one of those?

Comment

1st gen rx-7 = no torque. that just boggles tvan's mind.

Comment

yah. I r3v'd mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW
              I would've thought it MIGHT be possible to get the uhaul out IF you had the e30 on solid ground.

In the mud though? hellz no.
              Ya, it would HAVE to be a ix of course. ;)

The U-haul truck was unloaded, right?

Comment

I’ve got a good one...

Middle of February in NH: My driveway is covered in ice/snow.
                My old eta sits on the other side of the driveway and I decide it is a good time to move it.
                I hop in and start it up. Plop it in gear and the wheels spin ever so freely.
                Car goes nowhere; I’m 16yrs old and by myself.
                So what do I do? I leave it in 1st, hop out of the car and start pushing.

Sure enough the car breaks free and takes off without me.
                Headed right for my house!:crazy:
                (I thought I would be able to hop in and take control)

Well sure enough there I am running after the old eta that is headed for my house. Before it hits the house it changes direction and gets caught in a snow bank.

So gratefully it did not crash into my house, but now it is stuck in a snow bank! So I get in and try to reverse it out. No luck, so what do I do?
                You guessed it, leave it in reverse hop out and start pushing.
                The car takes off again and I chase after it. It is headed right for our woodpile and I’m thinking oh shit, oh shit!

I finally catch up to it do a superman into the car from the drivers side door and as I pull the ebrake the car slams into the woodpile.

I try to drive off and it is uber stuck. I decided that hopping out and pushing would not be a good idea this time.

So at this point I say fuck it and go inside.:drink:

I wait till it warms up and the snow is gone to move it.
                Well there it is one day sitting in the air with the rear wheels off the ground.
                (Snow melted from under the wheels)

It is sitting in my yard with a piece of firewood vertically jammed under the spare tire well. Balanced perfectly!

Get out the floor jack, and then sold the car.

Damn eta and my inferior intelligence at 16

Comment

a week after having my car, abouit 8 years ago now....i jumped an extented curb at the local tim hortons and bent a rim/destroyed the tire. the first and last time i used my spare.

Comment

OK, I'll join in. When I was 18 I had a 79 shit brown rabbit. It was awsome. I went out dawn patrol one morning and checked the local surf spot. It was decent, but I wanted to check another spot down the street before getting in the water. So I got back in the car and went speeding down the dirt beach parking lot. At the end of the lot, where it meets the road, are some massive pot holes. I decided then that it would be a good idea to swing my car into the field of tall grass on the right to avoid the pot holes, all while doing about 50. Bad idea, tall grass was hiding slightly less tall stone wall. Absolutely destroyed both front rims and jacked the front of the car up so bad that it could never be aligned properly again. That was the end of the shit brown rabbit.

Comment

I bought these grilles for it. . .

And then I got rid of the car, but kept the grilles. . . .
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                        I bought these grilles for it. . .

And then I got rid of the car, but kept the grilles. . . .

Your car has already the ugly Volvo taillights
                        Why the ugly Volvo grille?? yeecch

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                        1997 E36 328iT
                        1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                        1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Drove into the stupid lawnmower in my garage scratching the fender.

Sold it.

Comment

Drove over a large patch of ice going 70mph, lost control, went straight into the offramp wall. Somehow I didnt bend the frame, just f'ed up the fender fubared the b'cap and CA. Oh and now the tire rubs the strut under 5mph. Not sure if the strut assembly got bent or the shock tower moved ever so slightly.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                            You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
                              Drove into the stupid lawnmower in my garage scratching the fender.
                              wouldn't the lawnmower........just move?
                              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                                No, Bryson used e36 parts to do a 5-lug swap. I see no problem with it.
                                yeah yeah, but i could have thought twice before i put all that shit on the black car, but i'm not that smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X