No announcement yet.

Ever do somthing stupid with your e30? Self pwnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure everyone remembers when I pwn3d myself with my last E30.

New engine w/ 50 more hp + driving like you're hot shit = E30 and Josh's sternum go crunch.
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 01-22-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      I'm sure everyone remembers when I pwn3d myself with my last E30.

New engine w/ 50 more hp + driving like you're hot shit = E30 and Josh's sternum go crunch.

Oh thats not all we remember...

Below the radar...

Comment

Spending nearly $30k (AUD, not USD) on this fucking car so far. And I haven't done the 3.9 LSD yet or the 2.8 M20 stroker... chalk up at least $10k more on a car worth MAYBE $10k... at BEST!
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Makin' sweet, sweet love to the extracted eta motor... :D

Gotta love that mad case of hat-hair I've got goin on, too. :up:

Comment

And a Killer watch tan.

And now the mower didn't move, it sucked.

Sold it.

Comment

All up in it, lovin' it STRONG.

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
              And a Killer watch tan.
              Hell yeah. In the summer, I get so dark that when I take my watch off, the line between the 2 colors of my skin is completely defined, it's so weird.

Comment

By myself, about 3 inches of snow on the roads, bald shit kuhmo tires front and rear. Think to myself, "gas is getting low lets pull into this Sheetz Gas station and fill up".............."Maybe I'll try and drift around this little turn at about 15mph, whats the worst that could happen?".........Hour later still perfectly high centered on an extra high curb, between two five foot tall concrete and steel poles wondering what parts I'll be buying wednesday. Suburban dragged it off said curb, hopped in, filled up, drove home....no damage .......the end........

Comment

I knocked myself unconscous changing the exhaust on the eta motor.

And I did an engine swap using E36 parts.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

I tried to drift my car on some cobblestone to impress some 16 year old hotties. It was fun, till the rear wheel got caught in a crack, and pointed my car right toward the median that was about 10" high. needless to say, I wnt over it, bending my steering rack, F**ked up a 17" BBS RS outer ring, and replaced my control arm, just cause I figured it was bent. Can you believe those stupid 16 year old bitches just laughed and clapped at me!!!should've got some mouth love for that one or something.
                    got plenty more, but figure ill stop here.
                    Attached Files

Comment

lol mouth love

Comment

I bought an eta, then decided to fix it. :)

really though, the dumbest thing... I was 18 and had a nice lifted wrangler. On an offroad trip, after 20 or so icehouses my buddy and were just crusing down a trail, when all of the sudden some stupid concrete structure jumped into the road. looked like \_/ about 4 ft down. luckily, I hit it dead straight, flew in the air for what seemed to be 30sec. I watched my dog floating in the air inside the jeep along with a 15" speaker box. the dog landed on me. the box landed on my buddy.

Comment

whoever posted that story about pushing their car in the snow... I'm still laughing at that a page and half later....

HEY... was that car with the volvo grills Avus? Sexy... even WITH the grills... (jk)

How many of you veterans remember Paul dropping the car on his head cause he jacked up his dads camry w/o pulling up the ebrake handle... or the time he slammed his hand in a GC spring that doesn't fit his car... or for you newer guys... the time he backed his car into a wall at Foreign Cars at a meet and greet... wait that was last week!

Comment

the only one i have was from last october (17 years old) i was doin some fishtails on my girlfriends road on the way home. dirt road with ditches on each side. needless to say i over do the last fish tail and end up front of the car in the ditch, a little high centered. had to get a tow truck to get it out and get it home. damage wasnt too bad, broke the plastic bits on the front valence mounting bar, bent the sheetmetal behind it back some which sent a screw into the oil cooler puncturing it (which is why i couldnt drive it home) and popped the side mounts off of the valence as well. not too much damage
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

its not too fantastic but it was funny as hell at the time. its not something i did with my e30, but my friend did it to her civic while i was in my e30

basically we took the steering wheel off to fiddle with a connection with the indicators, when we put it back on we forgot it might not be perfectly straight again, and my friend (blonde) gets in and is wondering why her car is turning left when the wheel is straight. ended up hitting the gutter and scraping her mags.

was quite funny - she is no longer my friend - far too stupid

happy australia day :)

Comment

Driving in my car with 3 friends to Waffle House, and hitting a deer at 2:30 in the morning while I still had my provisional license. And then calling NCHP to report it.

Doh.

Oh yeah, and driving my OLD Cirrusblau 325i sedan (first car), spun it out on an on-ramp (for those of you familiar with the W-S area, it was on the cloverleaf off of 40 onto Silas Creek) in the rain driving like an idiot. Ended up facing a Toyota Tacoma closing on me at about 35-40mph with what appeared to be very little intention in stopping. Slammed it in reverse and got off the road just quick enough to avoid him, and was thanked by a horn blow and one-finger salute.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                                X