No announcement yet.

xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx on Petrolicious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it were not for E30s, an e28 would be on my driveway.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      seriously this. After I am done with college and have steady engineering job, buying and e28 and an Toyota FR-S for daily driving
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

I've said it before I always regret that I ever sold my e28 528i one day I hope to get another e28

Comment

And here you were thinking about selling her :p Congrats Ashley!
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            Damn e30s.

If it wasn't for my e28, I would never have gotten an e30, and would never have gotten here.

E28 <3 <3
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

e28 crew, assemble.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this seems relevant.

Comment

I see she has STILL not replaced the RS cap haha. Because #Rare?
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                    I see she has STILL not replaced the RS cap haha. Because #Rare?
                    Im surprised no one mentioned,how bad my Standard Molding looks VS the correct shadowline.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                      Im surprised no one mentioned,how bad my Standard Molding looks VS the correct shadowline.
                      I noticed, I just wanted to mess with you on the waffle and nut ;) remember that thread on how RARE you said they are? lol

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        I noticed, I just wanted to mess with you on the waffle and nut ;) remember that thread on how RARE you said they are? lol

Yeah i Know thats what you was referring to. During the shoot i lost one of my Exterior C pillars on the Right side of the car.

Comment

Nice feature congrats!
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

Nicely done. What a great car and story.It sounded like your dad wasnt a car guy. How did you get into cars>?? I picked up on the fact your mom was handy. Did she steer you in that direction or is it something you just latched on to?
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                              Yeah i Know thats what you was referring to. During the shoot i lost one of my Exterior C pillars on the Right side of the car.
                              Oh man! that sucks, I almost lost the one on my Brother's e30. Saw it moving in the wind and pulled over. I always replace them on my personal cars, those little snap clips get worn from heat and cold changes.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                                Nicely done. What a great car and story.It sounded like your dad wasnt a car guy. How did you get into cars>?? I picked up on the fact your mom was handy. Did she steer you in that direction or is it something you just latched on to?
                                I use to Ride BMX Street,I was my own Bike tech. My mother told me to become a Mechanic,because they make lots of money.

My dad is teacher at the UofA in tucson,he doesnt fix things.
                                He likes new cars, The 540i/6 we had was my moms.
                                She is still upset we sold it. She wants another but a Msport e39.

My dad has had sick cars over the years,coolest one was the euro e21,and the JDM 260. He just traded in the E38, last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X