Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All caught up, whew!! This is why r3v will fuck ANY other website in the ass. People on here can make your life crumble if you fuck with us, amazing.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
      This is why r3v will fuck ANY other website in the ass.
      No homo

But really though, homo intended
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Fuxk was in here at 6 pages just got all caught up from a r3v member here at a e30 meet lol
        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, I know r3v has been short on fun threads for a while and this has been a breath of fresh air, but don't take it over the top. Don't send anything else to either Trina or the house that got hit, don't call them, don't make the house an e30 mecca, etc.

Keep it in perspective, it's not like he's the first idiot to ever r3v his car.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Witnessed the original post, but never expected what followed. Impressive work r3v, slightly creepy, but impressive nonetheless.

Comment

I tipped the local news off... We got this!

http://stonemountain.patch.com/artic...lithonia-house
              www.truegearhead.com
              - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Too many E30 crashes in the news. Seriously.

Dude tries to drift, and wraps around a lamp post...

Kid Mario-Mushroom-Boosts off of a speed bump and lands in a living room..

I drive E30's because I can go respectfully fast and not look like a 'ricer' out of control. Please don't ruin this for everyone like me. Don't be a Trina.
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                  Ok guys, I know r3v has been short on fun threads for a while....
                  Kinda agree - there have been plenty of epic threads in the last 10 years. This rates a 7/10 - tops. But there's a good rollover rate here on r3v....

- blunt family fun
                  - e30slut
                  - japandrew build thread
                  - "he hit the tire"
                  - "kate" (that went on for like 2-3 months)
                  - sandyeggo
                  - vlad-gate
                  - japandrew part out thread

The list goes on and on.....
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Oh gawd this is the funniest thing I've read in a long long time. I love all the detective work that went into this and the artwork is amazing. Bravo R3v'ers....bravo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                      apparently pizza was delivered to wrong address??
                      Nope, caught it in time. I ordered it online for a later delivery, so I was able to call the local store and change the address to the confirmed correct one. I have no way of knowing if they actually got it, though.
                      1991 318i SOLD
                      2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
                        I tipped the local news off... We got this!

http://stonemountain.patch.com/artic...lithonia-house
                        Oh my freak
                        They used the original "ohthejosh" portrait and the Nancy Drew Exibit-A diagram as part of the news feed

Comment

Trina has a lot of catching up to do. Last view 8:32am yesterday

Comment

So ticked I missed out on this thread thus far.

Which one of you write for the Stone Mountain Patch? Lorin?

A red BMW slammed into a house on Old Greystone Drive in Lithonia on Monday, doing considerable damage to its facade and to the car.
                            The car's driver posted photos of the accident online under the heading "Crashed my E30 like a tool" and also provided a helpful diagram that showed the trajectory of the vehicle.
                            It seems he lost control after hitting an "invisible, tire killing" speed bump, then flattened a mailbox and struck a large rock before hitting the front of the house. He was "totally not speeding."
                            Fortunately, there were no injuries.
                            John

Comment

Just when you think this thread couldn't get any better.... but it surely has reached its peak now, surely.
                              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                                Just when you think this thread couldn't get any better.... but it surely has reached its peak now, surely.
                                Peak = Jalopnik.

Not there yet.
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X