e30 craigs rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '89 iS only cost $700 and I bought it in 2013

Granted it was a trashed price of crap before I bought it, I think it was priced accordingly, albeit; maybe underpriced.

Deals can be found, but they are rarer in today's market for sure

Comment

my 90 IS was 2K, running driving, but there was a ton of stuff I wanted to do, to make it up to my standards as a DD, of sorts,
      88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

It's called BMW tax. Everything else is an old car, but not with a BMW badge...
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I saw this when it was posted in my search for an e30 and lol'd. but he's right, some of these are some real joke posts with obvious intention to over inflate their e30, and they look crap. particularly the one he was ranting about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
            It's called BMW tax. Everything else is an old car, but not with a BMW badge...

eh, take a look at Honda's, any RWD Toyota, Nissan's especially 240sx's.. basically, any car that used to be worth buying before drift0rz and the mad scientist got ahold of them.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
              eh, take a look at Honda's, any RWD Toyota, Nissan's especially 240sx's.. basically, any car that used to be worth buying before drift0rz and the mad scientist got ahold of them.
              qfft.

I used to have a 240 and everything was reasonably priced. That was 2007. Now I get on craigslist and see some of the most ragged piles of shit with "rebuilt KAs" and "SR swap ready" commanding over $3k. It's ridiculous, but E30's haven't become mainstream....yet. We can thank Jalopnik for that when the time comes.
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                qfft.

I used to have a 240 and everything was reasonably priced. That was 2007. Now I get on craigslist and see some of the most ragged piles of shit with "rebuilt KAs" and "SR swap ready" commanding over $3k. It's ridiculous, but E30's haven't become mainstream....yet. We can thank Jalopnik for that when the time comes.
                and frank ocean its gonna be his fault too
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

probably talking about this one

Comment

Flyboy you're just a douche that needs to sell your car for less than its worth so he can afford it.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by duct-tape View Post

an eta with a blown headgasket for $4000? what a crock of shit!

Comment

at least there are lots of nice photos so you can see how awesome it is.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                        X