anyone interested in a zf transmission?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone interested in a zf transmission?

Going to pick Spec Stage 3 clutch Thursday, and was offered a package deal for a ZF trans. Im running the Getrag that came with my M50tu, not sure if I really want the ZF. Anyone interested in it?

Interested as in "you can have it for the offset total of the package price" or interested as in "I'm going to sell it for the going rate?"
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Well to be completely honest, I have no idea what the going rate for it is, Im fairly new to the BMW world. Im getting a steal of a deal on the package, $200 for the clutch & trans. Im only interested in the clutch though, I just dont see the point in not getting the trans too for that price. Im open to bartering and all offers though lol. I need a .120 or .140 MLS gasket and ARP head studs for my M50, or a downpipe made. Just saying.
      Last edited by blackiechan; 05-24-2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

They normally sell for 300-400 in good condition

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
          They normally sell for 200-250 in good condition
          Touched that up for you.

Comment

I looked for months and never saw anything under $350 that wasnt worn out garbage.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

What is the condition of the tranny?
              If it can be dropped in and ran without a problem and no grindy syncros then ill take it!
              The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                I looked for months and never saw anything under $350 that wasnt worn out garbage.
                Then I feel pretty good about what I paid for the last two I bought!

Comment

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
                  What is the condition of the tranny?
                  If it can be dropped in and ran without a problem and no grindy syncros then ill take it!
                  its said to be in good condition, car was rear ended then parted out. Im going to pick it up on Thursday, so I'll post some pics when I get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X