Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy

Hey everyone,

My name is Marcus Devaney, I am currently stationed in Germany with U.S. Army as a Helicopter engine Mechanic (yes i can get you guys most anything you may need for a decent price prolly)lol just hit me up. I used to own a 1986 316i yeah i know woohoo but i sold to a friend in need of a car awhile back. My current car is a 2006 mazdaspeed6. I'm from milledgeville GA and will be returning there to to visit in august before going to my next duty station in KY. I've been scoping out the forum reading everything i can. i will be looking for a 325 coupe in august when i return to GA if anyone could help out with that. I look forward to being apart of this forum, it seems to be mad chill. not like most other websites that everyone gets raped when they ask a question.

Thanks

Going to bring a car home from Germany?
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
      no, a helicopter! lulz

Sweet dude! What year are you looking for and what are your plans for it? I have a friend that might sell his 89 alpine 325i and its a coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
        no, a helicopter! lulz

Sweet dude! What year are you looking for and what are your plans for it? I have a friend that might sell his 89 alpine 325i and its a coupe.
        i want to in the future turbo the M20, goal is around 350ish. Nah wont be bringing one back, i dont want to deal with the hassel of importing one. might just look for some parts though. let me know more details on the alpine325i. is he from GA or close by maybe. i want to drive it from GA to KY. im looking for 88-91 model

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
          I wouldn't even bother bringing back an E30 from Germany unless it is one we didn't get here like a touring. It would be easier to find a rust free car in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            I wouldn't even bother bringing back an E30 from Germany unless it is one we didn't get here like a touring. It would be easier to find a rust free car in the US.
            that is absolutely a true story. Germany is where cars come to rust to death. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
              Notice how I didn't ask if he was going to bring an E30 back from Germany... There are still tons of awesome cars over there that we don't get here.
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Working...
              X