Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I do to restore neutral handling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    OP, What are you doing when you get understeer?
    Well anything from hard shard turns to fast banking turns, I'll always feel the front tires start to give. Obviously I can oversteer on the way out of a turn with lots of gas, but the car still has a tendency to understeer.

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
      ST springs arent that stiff. A larger rear sway , and half a degree toe out, also add a couple lbs of air to the rear tires and take a couple out the front if you havent already done so
      Wouldn't that just take grip away from the rear? I would rather give my front end more grip.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
        Seriously, learn the limits of the car and how to drive the car in a safe for everyone environment. Its better for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to roost some back roads myself, but I never ever cross the centerline, and I always have the car slowed down enough to get out of any trouble I might come across on the back side of a blind corner. You never know what might be on the back side (big rock, another car, a person, a cow, or a cop...) I don't want to ever take someone else out, and I certainly don't want to be taken out by someone else (because if I do live, and I can walk, they better wish they are dead because I'll kick their ass. I'm sick of other people destroying my cars and having to deal with the headache of fighting the insurance over it. )

Be smart, be safe,
        Will
        This! Seriously, why I only drive the mountains on occasion anymore. I also drive well within my limits when out.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

f. r. o. n. t. c. a. m. b. e. r.

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
          X