Soooo...E30's in singapore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo...E30's in singapore....

In this episode, the boys travel to Singapore to explore the unique aspects of owning and modifying a car in Singapore. Music: "A Place To Hide" Featuring JS...

Moral of the story...about 7/10's of r3v couldn't afford an e30 in singapore...stock much less engine swapped and modified....

original MSRP is 30kish +100k COE + every 10 years that goes up the value of the vehicle times some weird percentage = one e30 worth about 400k+ as a very rough estimate...

this video was recently posted here. that being said, I would not want to live in signapore

Comment

Singapore is actually really awesome place. It's clean, albeit due to their strict nature, and pretty beautiful.

We build shocks for a couple of guys in Singapore, and they have quite the collection. From a Toyota Yaris to a couple E30s to a Ferrari 458 Challenge, they will literally race anything. They also race pickup trucks!
      -Alex

Comment

Amazing, and i thought i had it rough trying to support my habit

Comment

Funny that the MCM guys are form Australia. A buddy of mine from Australia was telling me about the strict government regulations there. It all sounded like a nightmare too.

Seeing this makes me feel lucky to live in the USA.
          monoblanco
          www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

:p

Comment

Working...
            X