Hey, I don't want to sound like a vulture, but I've been looking for rear quarter panels off a wrecked M3 for a while now. If it's decided that it can't be fixed or if it's not worth fixing, I'd be more than happy to take pretty much the entire rear end off your hands.
If Caswell doesn't read here often, can somebody tell him this, please? Thanks.
Came across a wrecked M3 last night
Collapse
X
-
Motion to ban the newbie!Yeah that's my M3. Ran it in One Lap of America in 2004, Rally Tennessee 2009 (my first rally), and a handfull of wheel to wheel races when I got bored between rallies. Then I took it to Pikes Peak in 2011 and during qualifying Ron Erickson accidentally turned two pages at once sending us into Engineers Corner at warp speed - these things happen. I made plenty of mistakes that weekend as well. Anyway, the front right is in pretty bad shape but they are going to pull the car straight again. Then I'll refit a new cage/ front end and its going to gravel rally and places like WRC Mexico.
:pLeave a comment:
-
You're part of the reason I bought a 318 to rally, planted the seed. Just thought I'd let you know 8)Yeah that's my M3. Ran it in One Lap of America in 2004, Rally Tennessee 2009 (my first rally), and a handfull of wheel to wheel races when I got bored between rallies. Then I took it to Pikes Peak in 2011 and during qualifying Ron Erickson accidentally turned two pages at once sending us into Engineers Corner at warp speed - these things happen. I made plenty of mistakes that weekend as well. Anyway, the front right is in pretty bad shape but they are going to pull the car straight again. Then I'll refit a new cage/ front end and its going to gravel rally and places like WRC Mexico.Leave a comment:
-
-
Yeah that's my M3. Ran it in One Lap of America in 2004, Rally Tennessee 2009 (my first rally), and a handfull of wheel to wheel races when I got bored between rallies. Then I took it to Pikes Peak in 2011 and during qualifying Ron Erickson accidentally turned two pages at once sending us into Engineers Corner at warp speed - these things happen. I made plenty of mistakes that weekend as well. Anyway, the front right is in pretty bad shape but they are going to pull the car straight again. Then I'll refit a new cage/ front end and its going to gravel rally and places like WRC Mexico.
Didn't know you had an account here, Bill. My pleasure pointing you this way :)Leave a comment:
-
-
That car is all sorts of fucked, being an M3 I can see why to save it. Too bad they used an M3 for rally, use something like a 318 or something!Leave a comment:
-
O man that would be tough to stomach. Hopefully no one was hurtLeave a comment:
-
wow, I can't imagine that being worth the effort to try and straighten. It reminds me of "Love the Beast", only worse. Time for slick top!Leave a comment:
-
When the internet meets real life...

I think all E30s look better without one personally but I've never seen an M3 without. So much cleaner! I love it.Leave a comment:

.jpg)

.jpg)
Leave a comment: