BMW I8 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW I8 Revealed

Its not half bad looking, but can we get a video thats not all show and shows how the car performs?
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

I'd whip it. What's the name of the song though?
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

I love the fact that it actually looks like a concept car. Bad ass!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I like it!!! I got to play the lotto more often for 136K

Comment

Coming from someone who hates robotic cars, this doesn't look all too bad.

Comment

Would smash that chick
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I love the fact that it actually looks like a concept car. Bad ass!
              Originally posted by series88 View Post
              Coming from someone who hates robotic cars, this doesn't look all too bad.
              Sums it up for me; from a somewhat of a designer's standpoint, the amount of "tron" inspiration allowed in to the production model is enough to make me like it :up:
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Damn that dosen't look half bad
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

I can dig it, look very radical, like the concept car.
                  Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                  BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                  www.BavRest.com
                  My Feedback Thread
                  Our Facebook!
                  Follow our Instagram!

Comment

I wish I could afford this :-(

Comment

To convey the rear-drive sensation enthusiasts prefer, the i8 cuts power to the front wheels while turning, then returns the electric pull from the front as the steering straightens. The twin powertrains contribute to a 50/50 front-rear weight balance.
                      Cool shit. It looks a lot nicer than everything else made nowadays too. I just hope the price tag doesn't stop too many people from buying it
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Must make more money... :-(

Comment

Reminds me of the R8 a whole lot, but nonetheless, I think it is really cool looking. I want to see how it performs. IIRC didn't this thing only weigh something like 3200lbs?

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                          Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                          2002 325i - DD
                          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                            Reminds me of the R8 a whole lot, but nonetheless, I think it is really cool looking. I want to see how it performs. IIRC didn't this thing only weigh something like 3200lbs?
                            "The four-seat i8 has the look of a true supercar, and its new-tech drivetrain will offer up the performance of a stirring sports car, at least. A TwinPower Turbo, three-cylinder, 1.5-liter engine will make 231 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque that's gets sent to the rear wheels, while a 96-kilowatt electric motor doles out 131 hp and 184 lb-ft of maximum torque to the fronts. Total system output of 362 hp and 420 lb-ft allows the i8 to sprint to 62 miles per hour in 4.4 seconds with all-wheels-driven handling, and it still returns an astonishing 94 miles per gallon US."
                            - Autoblog

Sounds rowdy enough to me
                            1995 SC300 2JZGTE
                            2000 Volvo
                            2006 Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              Cool shit. It looks a lot nicer than everything else made nowadays too. I just hope the price tag doesn't stop too many people from buying it
                              Probably will.

Pricing for the new i8 is set at $135,925 making it the second most expensive BMW money can buy.
                              Promising a “new era of sustainable performance” BMW has revealed its long awaited i8 plug-in hybrid sports car today at the Frankfurt Motor Show.After scores of chances to see the concept, spy photos and a slow trickle of information, the production car has finally been uncovered.Power comes from a 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbocharged 231-hp engine and is directed to the rear wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission.Even more output heads to the front wheels courtesy of a 131-hp electric motor through a two-stage automatic transmission for a combined total output of 362 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.In a world where turbocharged four-cylinder engines are making as much as 355 hp – CLA45 AMG, we’re looking at you – that sort of power might seem a little less than impressive.
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                              X