Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illest318i
    replied
    That 240 is really nice, but I'd rather keep the m3 for something more well worth it. You can't even find 240z parts often.

Leave a comment:

• Chachi
    replied
    yeah, im not going to do it. if the car were closer, i'd definitely go see/drive it.

its funny how rare they are versus an e36 m3, yet worth less. i've had some people sniffing around my m3 in the past few days so i think i'll hold out for a sale.

thanks for the advice!

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    I like the car but, if it's not a leisure/weekend vehicle, I wouldn't do it.

There's a cherry 72' 240z, original 66k miles here in cali., everything including the recaros/enkei 92s are mint and in working condition.
    The owner wants $15k for it but, I just don't see it.

Keep the e36 M, you got comfort, speed and a semi cool looking car.
    If it had a Viper motor swap, willwood bbk, reinforced frame, e30 sports seats and RSs.....then yes, you'd be a fool not to do it.

Leave a comment:

• dougie30
    replied
    E36 ms arent hard to find. A good condition 240z is very hard to find. Would do it in a heart beat

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    ^ are you Obama?

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
    wagons are cool.
    I've only driven 510 coupe/sedans tho.
    I have heard however, that you lose the toss-ability with the wagons from the weight out back.
    unmolested 510's are hard super fucking hard to find, especially with minimal rust.
    In terms of fetching $$ premiums, it goes; coupe>sedan>>>>>>>>>wagon
    I say, drive it and see how you like it, they're all pretty rad.
    I'm always looking out for that 1-owner, 80 year old fart owned 510 coupe ha
    Yeah, I'd take any 510. But still, a trade would be risky.

Leave a comment:

• makecopies
    replied
    I have driven lot of Zs old and new all the way up to the 370Z these cars are just as fun as a E30 just a different type of feedback from the road

Leave a comment:

• RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    What if it were a 510 wagon? Cause that's what I was thinking about in my mind muthaucka.
    wagons are cool.
    I've only driven 510 coupe/sedans tho.
    I have heard however, that you lose the toss-ability with the wagons from the weight out back.
    unmolested 510's are hard super fucking hard to find, especially with minimal rust.
    In terms of fetching $$ premiums, it goes; coupe>sedan>>>>>>>>>wagon
    I say, drive it and see how you like it, they're all pretty rad.
    I'm always looking out for that 1-owner, 80 year old fart owned 510 coupe ha

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    you think you would?
    510's in comparable condition are worth twice the money of z's.
    I would do that shit hands mothafuckin down
    What if it were a 510 wagon? Cause that's what I was thinking about in my mind muthaucka.

Leave a comment:

• oliver.r
    replied
    Originally posted by makecopies View Post
    Do it! listen to this guy talk about the driving experience
    http://youtu.be/EO2y_-vpolA
    that car is a lot nicer.

I would only do it if he was buting like 2-3k on top for upgrades

Leave a comment:

• makecopies
    replied
    Do it! listen to this guy talk about the driving experience

Leave a comment:

• herbivor
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    A stock 4AGE isn't all that fast but the AW11 is one of the most pure, go kart like chassis I have ever driven. Even in stock form it feels a hell of a lot more solid through turns than S13's, FC RX7's, E30's, AE86's, etc.

On topic; The Datsun looks pretty awesome, would sound great and be a blast to drive, but an E36 M3 is probably still better.
    This guy gets it. Mk1 MR2 FTW.

Leave a comment:

• 10Toes
    replied
    For an E36, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Chachi
    replied
    well itd be a trade plus maybe 2k? he said if he were to outright sell he'd put it at 8500. i dont want to do it, enjoy it a little, and be in the same spot trying to sell it for around the same. i'd rather keep the dakar if thats the case

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    These and 510's are bad ass. If it was a 510 I think I would cause i'm a sucker for those. These are sweet too. This really is a hard choice. But I'm with Slammin. Trading cars just isn't worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Sirotto
    replied
    Yes do it. M3 are kinda run of the mill. I have one before anyone jumps my ass. The Z is a awesome car, kinda weird to drive at first but really rewarding as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X